Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
Omg i loved this!
Serenity'sVision chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
LOVED it!
Iscah McKrae chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Okay, this has got me laughing like an idiot...not laughing AT it...but the ending...just can't help myself. Poor Rory, cornered by the Luke and the Lorelai simultaneously (as well as being stared at by half the town). And, I LOVE that Jess knows full well that he's going to catch it later, but is waaaaaay to high on love and hormones to care. Wheeeeeeee! So much fun!

And, I love that you explain the uncharacteristic Luke decorating in keeping with the "holiday spirit" as a front for his hope of getting caught under the mistletoe with Lorelai.

Heartsickness for Jess being reminded of what things were like with Liz...the perpetual ow.

Fun story. Off to read more. ;-)
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow. Aw...

That's absolutely amazing and wonderful and fantastic and I LOVE it! Let's face it, Rory Jess kissing nobody able to remain in denial any longer. Mistletoe is awesome!
chloe 3283 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Absoloutly fab.

You need to write more to this story - what happens next, I need to know
SiriuslyRory chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
oh i love it please make it longer!
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Haha, Christmas in May!

Very nice job.

Definitely not cliche like I wrongly assumed it to be. ;-)
ohxrosie chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Who wouldn't lose control if Jess was kissing them? Great story!
kathi-ryn chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This is great! It would be awesome if you continued
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Excellent! Please continue
Literati44 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
i love this story, it's so cute:):) i always love christmas and now another reason to enjoy it:):) good job
starletelena chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
HOT!
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
soo cute... but kind-of unlike rory but its still wicked cute.

who would have known if only that had happened in the show maybe there would have been more Job!

-A :)
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Short, but sweet.

I really like the writing, and hope you'll do more soon.