Reviews for The Pages of Malfoy
Best fanfic ever!
celiacprincess chapter 23 . 10/25/2011
I loved this! Absolutely completely loved it. (:
crazyem chapter 23 . 9/26/2010
This was an amazing story... I'm shocked that there aren't at least 500 reviews! It's one of my favorite Dramione fics out there, actually. Love it so much! It'd be great if there were a sequel, but I guess there really isn't much to write about for 7th year since it's obvious they live happily ever after (YAY!). Loved it!
FidusEtFortiter chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
i looove it
ExTaCy925 chapter 23 . 10/27/2009
great story loved it
Nightraze chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
Cute fic. _
chivepeterson chapter 23 . 7/14/2009
Amazing, the first ever fanfiction I have read thats not my sisters :)
Twitz chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
good story! :D
MidnightWolfCalls chapter 23 . 7/11/2009
This story is so good! I keep rereading it. I love how you used passion to take place of hate. I love the passion in each carachter. It's different then anyother Dramione pairing that I have read, yet it's the same.
scarredprincess chapter 23 . 5/27/2009
wow that was awesome i loved it and will be reading more of your stuff asap :P

Love Scarred Princess
The Secret Life of Helena chapter 23 . 5/14/2009
love it so much. (: Sorry I just finished now. I didn't know about fan fic 'til I was grade 4 which was like only 2 years ago. :))
RavennaUchiha chapter 23 . 4/23/2009
Omg! I'm Going To Read Your Other Stories Either Today Or Tomorrow!
airwithwater chapter 23 . 2/16/2009
I LOVE IT! Cheezy ending in my opinion, but good none the less!

I think I remember seeing on your account that there was a sequel to this...? *leaves suddenly*
airwithwater chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Haha! This is GREAT! I had been planning on reading throgh the entire thing tonight, but that's not going to happen. O.o

And in one of the previous chapters, when Malfoy shows Hermione his Dark Mark, you said it was on his right arm. I thought it was on the left? I'd have to go back through the books and check, but that's just what I remember.

I plan on readig more, eventually!

reader101 chapter 23 . 1/23/2009