Reviews for The Call
snowfiregirl21 chapter 1 . 6/21
kingsofthisearth chapter 1 . 12/25/2011

(in a good way, of course, who doesn't love Caspian/Edmund?)
Eliza Poufsouffle chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
it's a cute story. I love the pairing and this hope to meet again in the future. I love the end, when each of the four Pevensie think about what he has found in Narnia.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
aww cute fic
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
sad but sweet and hopeful
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw that was so sad and sweet and cute all in one. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
eringobraugh chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I hate to repeat myself but, aw!
Fairy-Tales123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
LOVE REGINA SPECTOR! good job for using her lyrics but i've never heard of this song...which albaum is it from? I pertty much love all of your stories they are well written and original!
Shelock Marie chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I belive this calls for a Voyge of the Dawn Treader sequal!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
The first time I saw an Edmund/Caspian pairing, I was like what the heck. But the more I read them, the more I like them.

I love your story! The separation at the end was sad, but you left hope that they'll be together again.

Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hey, I'm the third to review. You know what they say, third time's a charmed. (chuckles)

You know, this is your fault. I keep imagining that scene at the end, but instead of Susan, Edwards doing the kissing scene with Caspian.'

The people got that right when the stood transfixed when the boys kissed. (chuckles) I think the poor suckers are traumatised now. There goes their chance to pamper a prince named Rilian.
roseperpetual chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It would have been so awesome if this had happened in the movie. Extremely sweet- I love the hope at the end, that Edmund and Caspian will meet again.
Capegio chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Heh. I would have enjoyed this much more than the Susan/Caspian kiss, even if I think most Narnian romance is superfluous. This was a sweet little oneshot. I like that Peter and Susan just accepted it and understood it.