Reviews for Bleeding Clown
Great story
10leckersley chapter 28 . 8/14
NOOO! PLEASE FINISH! :(
hpfanscs chapter 28 . 8/12
This is a very fascinating story. It is very well researched and believable. Thank you.
soratanaka chapter 28 . 8/6
I can't believe I didn't see this update unil now! And as I was reading I nearly wished I had missed more updates to have more to read but alas. I'm so glad this story is getting updates though, and I still absolutely love the diary communication. I can't wait to keep seeing the story as it progresses. Maybe it's time for yet another reread of it...

All in all, amazing as always!
manouc chapter 28 . 8/2
Yay! You continued the story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Love this fic- I saw the publish date in the beginning, and I dreaded the last chapter because I assumed it had been abandoned. Now I am very pleasantly surprised that it will continue, and I can't wait for more :D
DanniCat chapter 28 . 7/18
I've fallen in love with this! I love your depictions of the characters and the way the plot is developing. You manage to make every chapter interesting despite the fact the plot isn't moving very quickly it's still something I like to read. Although I now understand what people mean when it's frustrating when characters just don't get a break...
Anyway! Thanks for writing and I can't wait to read more! Oh and I would really like to here more about this six foot tall falcon. Thanks!
Dude I recognized it so quick. Good Will Hunting always inspires 3
savemyunicornclarence chapter 28 . 6/21
This is so good! I don't read fanfiction about using drugs. To be honest, I don't know why continued reading, but this is so good! Their relationship retained their character traits but also added in a few things. Draco and Harry's relationship was amazing! Not really friends, not really enemies ... I love when writers incorporate Draco and Harry into a fic like that. Good job. Can't wait for more.
I love this story
Jostanos chapter 28 . 6/20
I may have a few (mostly joke) names for Harry's potion:

1) "Potter's Potent Psychic Potion"
2) "Trying Truth"
3) "Sly Slumber Serum"
Fezzes Are Red chapter 28 . 6/19
sTop tURning ME aGAInst DuMbledORe
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 28 . 6/16
Fab chapter ;)
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 28 . 6/14
I'm very happy to see an update for this fic, it made my day! I'm glad you're still continuing with this and I enjoyed this chapter very much; I really did want Snape to take that sparkle out of Dumbledore's eyes at the end there and he didn't disappoint!
I'm just beyond happy you're still updating, this is still a favourite fic of mine.
Naru934chan chapter 28 . 6/13
Mmm finally! I had to read the story all over again,(though more because I love it than because I couldn't remember what happened...) please don't wait so long next time?!