Reviews for Bleeding Clown
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 39 . 7h
Another brilliant chapter. I just finished rereading and catching up. I love your story. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and talent.
CuriosityNeko chapter 1 . 6/16
that was amazing I look forward yo the next chapter. I enjoy this story so much I spent the time to reread your entire story today. lol keep up the excellent work.
romagen chapter 39 . 5/25
It'd be a bit too convenient for the book to have the potion Harry needs to fight the pain...
Amy chapter 39 . 5/14
Hi! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story and can not wait to hear more!
1414artemis14 chapter 13 . 5/12
Dam that’s why it’s felt so familiar when Snape kept saying “its not your fault, it’s not your fault”
Not A Care In The World chapter 39 . 5/11
Yaaaaaay. My long months of waiting have been rewarded! I love where the story is going, and everything in it. This real, raw content is the best.

Keep writing.
Eriza-chan chapter 39 . 5/8
great story! looking forward to the update
mithrilandtj chapter 34 . 5/7
WHy would Snape of All people make Harry go to the Halloween Ball?
Why should Harry have to celebrate the night his parents DIED?
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 39 . 5/6
Awesome
Tren Rogue chapter 39 . 5/6
Augh, horrid awful author. Leaving us at such a spot... How long shall we wait for the next update?

Hopefully not too long.
I've been watching this story for a while. You've grown so much over the years. I still love this story. I really do hope it continues soon.

One question- if Sev was so concerned with Harry's weight since the start, why not give him nutrient potions continuously from the beginning?
Foxy-Floof chapter 39 . 5/6
THIS STORY IS S I'm dying of suspense.
Where does it go?
Where does it end?

The trust and delicate, sensitive, and secretive dynamic between Severus and Harry is very complex, and I feel as if it's a more accurate, realistic reflection of how messed-up they both are in their own capacities.
newficlander chapter 39 . 5/6
ive read this story so many times over while waiting for updates. it never ceases to amaze me!
spiffy2143 chapter 39 . 5/6
Poor Harry:( Hopefully something good happens soon.
Jostanos chapter 39 . 5/6
Omake: "Spells and Potions that would be of use in our times by Salazar Slytherin Himself!"
badgerlady chapter 39 . 5/6
This was a powerful and affecting chapter. Please note, though, that you're using "conscience" where you mean "consciousness" and "breech" when you want "breach." Again, thank you for this gripping story.
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »