Reviews for Bleeding Clown
Demise Rim chapter 40 . 6/2
HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD PLZ CONTINUE
Harryhollic2018 chapter 40 . 5/1
I hope you come back to this someday, it’s really good!
Lune-Bleue22 chapter 40 . 4/12
I wanted to read only one chapter or two before starting the things I had to do, but well… Your story got me pretty hooked up! I spent a good part of my day reading it, and I love it! I do not know how you currently feel about that story since the last update is from 2018, but if you ever wish to continue writing it, I would love to see more of it!

I really liked the conversations Harry and Snape have through the diary, and the way you describe Harry’s depression, as well as the consequences of abuse. I usually like stories in which Harry remains somewhat close to Ron and Hermione despite forming new relationships, but I see from your profile that it isn’t your case, and despite that, I found your handled this pretty well – Harry being withdrawn from them makes a lot of sense in your scenario, especially given how difficult speaking about abuse is. And I generally love Harry and Snape’s relationship in your story. Thanks for writing all this!
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 40 . 2/25
Okay, so I just finished reading this and I need to know what happens. I hope you're alright and haven't abandoned this awesome story...a couple years really isn't much compared to some others, but still...I hope you continue.
Rainandquiet chapter 40 . 2/24
I've really really enjoyed this story even though it is incomplete, and while it is a major cliff hanger that I know you might never continue with, I am still so glad that I read it. I really love harry finding the parceltounge book and his interactions with snape through the diary are brilliant.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2019
REEEEEEE THE QUESTIONS WERE SO CUTE HARRY'S SOOOO CUTE R~EEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2019
REEEEEE I'M SOOOOO SOFT RN D'AWWW

sorry I'm just a sucker for severitus and especially their hugs /
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 13 . 12/7/2019
Okay so wow
I have to admit that I wasn't expecting too much from this gleaning from the summary- an interesting premesis but nothing more

However, I'm pleasantly surprised to divulge how much I'm loving this- from what I've read so far it's on the way to becoming riiiigght up there on a list of my all time favourite literary pieces, considering such a list exists

I love Harry's and Severus's interactions and the questions and the witty remarks. The way their conversations are structured and the diary- it's ingenious and endearing. Im also anticipating adding Draco to the mix (read: chaos)

This is a gem of a fanfiction and I'm glad to have discovered it (:
Caramel4me chapter 40 . 10/1/2019
I have greatly enjoyed reading this fic, thank you so much for what you have written so far! I hope you find time to come back and update :)
Guest chapter 40 . 9/24/2019
Please. Please. Please. Please update! It was left on a cliffhanger and I would hate for this to be unfinished. This is such a good fanfiction and I'm loving it so much.
witherings chapter 40 . 8/31/2019
This is amazing! Please continue this.
lipasnape chapter 40 . 8/9/2019
Difficult to read, I am guessing it is even more difficult to write. Yet, as you reached the solution to the Voldemort problem, not to mention all his marked men, you stopped writing?
Hoping you are doing fine in RL, and hoping to read the end of this drama.
Murai-Sakura chapter 40 . 8/1/2019
Oh bummer! The story ends here? What a shame, though I hardly have the right to comment on that ;)
I did notice you have sometimes update while having ben on hiatus for a long time so you know, I'll be hopeful and turn on the story alert.
I think I've said this before but I love what you've done with that diary and hope to see more of it in the future. I did notice its use has been diminished.

This story overall is absolutley brilliant though if I may, I have one slight point of critique. I am not a fa of how Harry's trust towards Snape keeps regressing, as if all the work done by Snape, and all the things they've been through don't matter. I would personally like to see a more significant and lasting change in that matter. But off couse, that is just my opnion and in no way the one way of doing things.

Either way, I will be keeping an eye out for an update.

Thanks for having written this far!
MS
Murai-Sakura chapter 18 . 7/30/2019
Okay. I've gone long enough without reviewing so here I go.
First of all I'd like to mention that this fanfic covers themes that I usually avoid. Especially drug abuse is something I normally don't like reading about.
I don't know how but I missed entirely that drug abuse was indeed going to be a big part of this fanfiction and boy am I glad that I did.
I am absolutely in love with this story (which is probably evident from already having reached chapter 18). The way that you started this story, by means of the diary is absolutely inspired! I was pulled into this story so easily. Advancing through the chapters I couldn't help but notice your expertly written sentences as well as the engaging dialogue you manage to put on metaphorical paper. I adore what you've done with the characters, especially snape without breaking their character too much. That's why I'm especially fond of the dialogue. it feels like they converse in ways they normally would with the exception of Harry off course.
I also appreciate that you introduced Draco in this story. He is my alltime favourite character in the HP universe. Having ran out of decent Draco abuse stories, I moved onto Harry abuse which is how I ended up here so naturally his appearance has me pleasantly surprised.

Lastly, I would like to inform you that you are keeping me from my work! I'm so engaged in your work of art that I can't stop myself to sneakily read 'just one more chapter' every now and then.
I will continue to read but I couldn't click on the next chapter without finally reviewing. This story has me giddy with pleasure and exitement and I already know I'll be sad whe it's over.

Thanks for writing.
MS
elmorox35 chapter 40 . 7/4/2019
I can't stress enough how much I love this story. I've probably reread it at least five times now and it still manages to seem new each time. I love how you've characterized Harry and I love the relationship dynamics you've developed between Harry and Snape. I know it's been almost a year since the last update but I hope you haven't given up on this story!
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »