Reviews for Bleeding Clown
babygirly chapter 32 . 9/24
DarkGhana chapter 32 . 9/15
Really super enjoyed reading this! Such a sweet bromance! :D Ka pai!
kidicz chapter 32 . 9/11
I somehow like reading this fic, though Harry is quite pitiful and iritating, at least at the beginning. But I like his relation with Snape, and I'm waiting for some drarry (maybe?)since Harry told Draco that he is gay. I know that in almost every story Ron is useless and deaf, but please, make him just a little more trying on Harry ( i don't know how to say it in english, sorry). And I can't wait to see Harry's animagi form, and what about this Slytherin room? You created something good and just give some more.
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 8/24
hopefully these remedial potions lessons go better than the last :)
1LoveReading chapter 32 . 8/24
Please update soon!
Echo Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/15
This story is truly one of my favorites ! Finally a fanfic where all of the characters act like they should ! I hope to see more in the future .
stormprophecy18 chapter 32 . 8/8
I would love a prequel of this story! Your writing style is fantastic as is your character development, and I think a prequel would be a great way to see how Harry started taking drugs etc and how he spiralled into where he is at the beginning of this story. Great fic!
Gyuchin chapter 32 . 8/5
No he is cutting again...
Poor Harry!
Great story, thanks for the update!
Hope to read more soon!
Good luck!
h chapter 13 . 7/28
Ayayay, somebody got a little bit too inspired by good will hunting here now ;) Could you try to be at least a little bit less obvious, please? It's difficult to take it seriously like this.
ShadowsofBlue chapter 32 . 7/17
I feel bad for loving this so much . Good job ! Keep Writing !
manouc chapter 32 . 7/16
Looking forward to chapter 33 :)
soratanaka chapter 32 . 7/13
Still loving this fanfic! I have been offline for a while (because of insomnia and full time work) so I haven't kept up with the last couple of chapters. However, since this is one of my fanfics I randomly thought last night: hey, let's re-read this once again and get to the update! So here I am. And now I have to wait for the next update. I hope you understand how appreciative I am that you actually take time to write and share this story. It is lovely to read, and I love the life you give the characters. I think I might've mentioned it before in another review but I'm quite certain that my repetitive appreciation of your good work won't put you off. This is one of the few fics of the lots I follow that I actually bother keeping up with. I just love it so much. Take care x
That has to be the most off-putting first chapter I've ever read in a story before. Let's just ignore the fact that Harry is OOC as hell (because, hey it's fanfiction so whatever) but he's also incredibly UNLIKABLE. Are we supposed to hate his guts?

Other than that, the writing is just a mess. It's extremely difficult to tell apart what Harry's writing in the diary and what he's just thinking. Also where the fuck is Harry getting heroin and HOW.

The song lyrics are totally unnecessary and make Harry look like a fucking dumbass emo teen writing that shit down in his diary. Not to mention it's against site rules to post lyrics in your story anyway.

I've never been so irritated and confused by a first chapter in my life holy crap.
kurie-tibiti chapter 32 . 7/11
Very good chapter. Though I think you meant Headboard not bedhead.
Lovelifelifelove chapter 32 . 7/1