Reviews for Bleeding Clown
ChrisUSA chapter 38 . 8/11
Reread the story! Still great. Cant wait for mlre
celticwitch77 chapter 39 . 8/5
I love it. I can't wait for more. I would like to see more of Harry and draco. I have never been a huge fan of hermione, ron or ginny.
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 8/3
This story is awesome so far! Please continue
MarbleWolf chapter 3 . 8/2
I am stopping my reading of this story to just squeeeeee over Severus being a Black Panther! I ALWAYS saw him like one. Like the blank panther in The Jungle Book.
Please don't be gone *sob* please finish this beautifully written peace of art...
ChrisUSA chapter 39 . 7/9
Great story. More pls
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 39 . 6/22
Another brilliant chapter. I just finished rereading and catching up. I love your story. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and talent.
CuriosityNeko chapter 1 . 6/16
that was amazing I look forward yo the next chapter. I enjoy this story so much I spent the time to reread your entire story today. lol keep up the excellent work.
romagen chapter 39 . 5/25
It'd be a bit too convenient for the book to have the potion Harry needs to fight the pain...
Amy chapter 39 . 5/14
Hi! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story and can not wait to hear more!
1414artemis14 chapter 13 . 5/12
Dam that’s why it’s felt so familiar when Snape kept saying “its not your fault, it’s not your fault”
Not A Care In The World chapter 39 . 5/11
Yaaaaaay. My long months of waiting have been rewarded! I love where the story is going, and everything in it. This real, raw content is the best.

Keep writing.
Eriza-chan chapter 39 . 5/8
great story! looking forward to the update
mithrilandtj chapter 34 . 5/7
WHy would Snape of All people make Harry go to the Halloween Ball?
Why should Harry have to celebrate the night his parents DIED?
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 39 . 5/6