Reviews for Bleeding Clown
ramkumarsahu2417 chapter 46 . 6/19
I do not like the story's ending. At least, you should 've told that now They're living happily ever after. The end consists the same emotion that the entire story hasanger, loss ,resignation, death, sadness ,grief and confusion... tragic ending.
UrFavNxrah chapter 29 . 3/30
Heyy! I absolutely LOVE this story! Could you write a sequal please? Like when Harry meets Snape again blablabla and then all these stuff happens again? It would be a really good fanfic i’m sure 3
Is pretty interesting the final.
And the story is sensitive.
I love it!
GenericPjoName chapter 1 . 1/5
Me, scrolling.

“Breeding Clown”

carstartskidcrash. sfx
Zackary chapter 46 . 12/4/2021
Oh god this was amazing. Though the ending was a bit disappointing, (Mainly the fact I wanted a happy ending but noooooo) but I am in no right to complain.
Perry Otter chapter 46 . 11/16/2021
Please write a sequel... I loved it. One of the best stories. Amazing!
WillowMayStone chapter 46 . 11/13/2021
If it comes to emotions I am a lot like Snape, but this story was so incredibly sad and heartbreaking that it really touched me. I didn't cry or something like that, mind you. But I still felt extremely sorry for Harry.
I've read a lot of "Snape metors Harry" fanfictions. However, this was clearly one of the best ones, if not THE best.
Normaly I don't read stories which contain things like drug abuse and this amount of foul language, but this was amazing.
I really liked the idea of the diaries, it is something unique and I didn't stumbled across something similar previously.
Your writing style is amazing and I also love the word "SchadenfreudeI am German and didn't know there wasn't an English translation for this).
Congratulations.
HermioneIncarnate chapter 46 . 10/27/2021
I devoured this in a day. Bravo. This story is gritty and real, and honestly a lot more how I would expect Harry to act. This ending is haunting and I’ll be thinking about it for a while. Would you consider writing an eulogy? Bonus short? Reunion story of sorts?

I also want to applaud you for completing this story. 12 years is a long time to keep working on something. Thank you.
SashaCollinsS chapter 46 . 8/6/2021
I really enjoyed your amazing story
Just the last sentence kind of broke my heart
Queen Mandrake chapter 46 . 7/25/2021
Please update if you can!
I’m rereading for the hundredth time and as usual it gives me so much happiness and hope!
This cliffhanger is killing me haha
Hope you’re alright/alive!
All the best 3
UrFavNxrah chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
Heyy! This story was really amazing! Could you maybe make an sequel? Like when Harry gets found or when Harry returns and then something big happens or so? Like maybe Harry gets bad, or maybe.. well something creative! I’m addicted to this story. I have read it over and over again. U don’t have to make an sequel, of course. I was just wondering, perhaps u wanted to! Anyway, this is no doubt the best story i’ve ever read!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/10/2021
nah nah nah you cant do that to me dont i swear if you have just left this as a cliff hanger omg this is so sad i cant believe it i dont even know what to say you know what im just gonna imagine that like him and Snape are still in at least contact like did he find him i hope to god he did i swear
YamiNoGameYugi chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
I love this story, its so original. its one of my favourites I like to go back and read every now and then
DerangedDolphinofMagic chapter 46 . 5/16/2021
Damn. That ending. Wow.
This story is really good. Thank you for writing it. Wow though is this not a very happy story. It is very well written though.
cardiovascular chapter 46 . 4/22/2021