Reviews for Bleeding Clown
Jostanos chapter 40 . 10/3
Oh.. I don't know.. Maybe the person would have to be a 'delusional Half-Blood that believes that he is Merlin's Gift to the Purebloods'?
Lumcer chapter 40 . 10/1
This story has been one big spin. I’m curious how this will continue to play out.

KCK-Lumcer
uneducated.394 chapter 1 . 9/29
heroIN
Foxy-Floof chapter 40 . 9/27
OMG... Oh wow... mind a bit blown at the moment.
QueenMandrake chapter 40 . 9/27
OMG finally another update though it’s short! I luv the harry whump and how sev takes care of him. keep it up, this fanfic is truly amazing!
DarkRavie chapter 40 . 9/26
Have you ever bothered to read the books? There is no ‘Snape Mannor.’ Snape isn’t rich.
Wow. The personality of the Harry in your story is so horrible that I find myself wishing the Deatheaters to find him, just to shut him up. Hopefully, entitled, whiny, and arrogant is the effect you’re trying for.

Having your characters constantly whining isn’t a very good strategy for making your readers feel sympathy for them. It’s like you’re trying to force it. Instead, try making them relatable—you’ll get better results that way.
thanx for the update!
Lizzzzy86 chapter 39 . 9/18
Wow I just got Reading your amazing story and I can’t wait to see what happens next! You write really wel. The way you portray Harry’s depression is frightening realistic. Keep the story going!
Li chapter 39 . 9/4
I enjoyed -a lot- the read. May be it's time for Harry to get some reprieve and start to heal...and talk will help. Too many unresolved issues and pain. He can't go on like this. Stalling won't get him- and his mentor- anywhere.
Great work.
ChrisUSA chapter 38 . 8/11
Reread the story! Still great. Cant wait for mlre
celticwitch77 chapter 39 . 8/5
I love it. I can't wait for more. I would like to see more of Harry and draco. I have never been a huge fan of hermione, ron or ginny.
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 8/3
This story is awesome so far! Please continue
MarbleWolf chapter 3 . 8/2
I am stopping my reading of this story to just squeeeeee over Severus being a Black Panther! I ALWAYS saw him like one. Like the blank panther in The Jungle Book.
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »