Reviews for First Time
Jess chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is so sad I think. It's good but the ending feels sad and wrong I'd rather edward had stayed with bella.
MillerElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was very good. I loved this story to pieces. You write extraordinarily well and this piece of writing was a joy to read. I don't recommend any tweaking because this is certainly a terrific story.
EboniJade chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is probably the fifth or sixth time that I have read this and it saddens me every time I do. It is such a great one-shot! But it also saddens me that so little amount of people have reviewed! But anyways...this is really good! I went through about four different emotions while reading this and the one I settled on was loss. As a fellow writer it is hard for me to really connect emotions with others writings. But with yours the sadness, loss and pain that the characters feel...I felt. So with that I applaud you!
sammy55 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That took a fucking weird turn!

Holy crap, I was shocked. Holy crap!

Interesting though. It definetley caught my interest.
Draco's Favorite Girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That is so sad! Please let me know what the family tree is here! I cannot believe Edward let Bella do that, and that he fell in love with her grandchild! PLease! I'm begging!
collegegirl18 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I was in tears. Wow. Didn't see that ending coming.
snakebitphotography chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I'm confused but I'm pretty sure I don't like it...sorry.
cityatnight chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
this is so unbelievably well written! and gut-wrenchingly, heartbreakingly sad. i was all set to read some dumb, fluffy bxe lemon, and now i feel like downing a bottle of wine and sticking my head in an oven. really, i never say this, but this is exceptional! xo, cityatnight
bellasblush chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
WHOA! So many great twists! This was definitely well written. So did Bella marry Jacob? And Isabelle is her granddaughter? Wow! So many great layers.
bitebella chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
i'm confused about who is who... xplain plz?
CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
HOLY S- i mean crap. THAT WAS CRAZY! CRAP! I was confused for a while... why did they do the dirty deed in the beguinning? Idk but that was crazy!
musicalwithfangs chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
holy crap. wow. i... i think i'm impressed and depressed at the same time. excellent writing. great job!

vampire kisses,

musicalwithfangs
spunkransom9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i hate to be the thousanth person to ask this, but i didn't understand the ending! im frustrated, i tries rereading, and it till didn't sound coherent to me. could you plz xplain? thanx.
BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
omg this is onw of the best one shots i've ever read!

its so gd!

n slightly sad but really well written!
Esmerelda01-is-Esme-Brett chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
ok, OBVIOUSLY great story, great writing, sad, blah blah blah.

You know that.

I would like to point out the (slightly) humerous irony.

"well, you see Isabelle, You grandmummy pissd me of by getting her freak on with a pooch, and that left me without my very own tasty little wifey, so you'll jsut have to do!"

snort.

Class act Edward. Really.

But yeah, nah, fabulous writing, of course. But i wasn't really expecting anything else. lol.

Love and kisses,