Reviews for My Spark is Yours
Witch08 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
You need to update!
XLizardXQueenX chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Please, oh please just pick this story up again! I cant believe it, but Im actually begging! You cant leave your readers with this... its not enough! We need more! Lots more!
Kitt21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Why won’t you update this story? I throw a monster sized fit every time I come to you’re profile and this story is still untouched. I know you’re working on ‘A Love Out Of Reach’, but I want to see this story get updated as well. I want to know what happens to Wheeljack, he’s one of my most fav characters in Transformers. Can you update this story when you’re done with ‘A Love Out Of Reach’?
FunkyMonkey19 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
OMG, I'm crying here and I love it! PLease for the love of god, please continue this!
Hobbitstown chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I wanted to ask if you'd be coming back to this story? I really hope that Wheeljack and Soundwave could break free of their respective siutations. "A Spark Torn in Two" was so dramatic and it just seems to beg a sequel.
jordan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
... UPDATE GODDAMNIT! GGR! i mean really not since 08? REALLY?
Supermoi chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Well, I hope you're planning to continue this story, it's promising.

I just finished A Spark Torn in Two, and it was the saddest story I ever read, honest! I cried many times and came acros so much up and down feelings that it was alomost too much to andle!

I really want to know what wouls happens to Wheel jack and Ratchet ant to Soundwave...

But hey, it's you're story! I hope you would update...
valenKusano chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
omg please! don't give up on this story! i was nearly in tears when wheeljack is in so much depair, wanting to die and end all the mess he thought he made.

now the sequel is up and i think everyone who has viewed the story, whether they reviewed or not, still wants to know, badly, what will happen on from now on.

i'm really glad that wheeljack is alive but he's just not there at the same time.

i really really hope to see you continuing this story!

get over the writer's block or hiatus! :D

every reader here has this wish for you!

UPDATEX SOON! :D :D :D
Succoria chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Poor Ratchet! Poor Wheeljack! This is so sad but then again you did warn us that it would be. You're going to finish this right?
chibi chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
please update!
utopia chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
does wheeljack turn back to normal?
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
What a sad chapter. I am glad though that you are going to keep this story going. Not that you hadn't already planned it but I was sure I would pop a brain cell myself when you ended the other story.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
YES! A SEQUEL! Now we get to see if Wheeljack ever gets better!

But if Soundwave has no emotions then will he be any help to healing Wheeljack?

Please more soon! I cann't wait to see more!
Nortstar chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow

It is good, very good...

I wait for next part :D
Starstreak 777 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Megetron is an *hole, period.

I hope 'Jack gets better!