Reviews for Don't Seal Yourself Away
Nice story
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
great story :D
DarkestInk chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
_ aw, Kaiba does have a heart!
Pfefferminztea chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I had to smile at that comparison of Teas and Chrisines situation. But on secon thought, I dont think it really fits, neither Seto nor Atem is Teas childhood sweetheart, and none of them tries to keep her all for himself. So the only way in which they resemble Raoul and the Phantom is that Tea loves them both, and has to decide which one to chose.

I think there are quite a few other examples of that, though none come to my mind at the moment.

Otherwise, I liked this fic very much, especially the end. Its so like Seto to make even a surrender sound like a challenge.
SHERABO chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Never thought I would be reading Tea/Seto. This is cool, I like Seto starting to think about someone other than Mokie. Well, he has to toss it about, very thoughtful. Great Job
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow! This story is just great! The moon thing was a nice touch, and hopefully in the sequel they'll eventually get together.

(_)

Yokai Summoner
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Haha at the Phantom reference Though I don't think Christine's experience is QUITE the same as Teas...XD (JK)

A nice one-shot. I can totally see a sequel coming from this. Still not my favorite couple, but you still manage to make this couple enjoyable to read about. Great job, and continue writing!
journey maker chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I really loved this story.. I wonder who will make the first move?
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Nice chapter. It seems they both have feelings and fears. i wonder who will act first.
Ozymandius chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
You are very good at the at making one shots seem like the beginings of chapter stories. I was going to say I can't wait for the next chapter to this but then saw it said complete. I guess that's what sleep depravation does to you.
Mystical Aquafina chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aww! i love this story! Well done :)
Kermita chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I don't know how to open my review this time...

So I'll just leave it at this:

This story...I adored it. I love how you put Seto and Tea so in character and added the moon. (Cause I love the moon in any part of any story)

I'm so glad I found you through your great story (The Other One Carved in Stone) Love your style of writing. Keep it up! “I’ll be waiting.”

-Mita
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I almost wanted to cry. It was a really cute oneshot.

TDH
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Squee! Yay! X3 Oh I love your Seto/Téa ficlits so much! They're so captivating because they're perfectly IC. It's almost impossible to find Seto/Téa fics that fit that description!

Both monologues are great. I love the touch of Téa imagining/hearing Atem's advice and realizing it's true, and also her comparison of Atem to Seto and the comment of Atem always being so busy helping others. Bringing her mom in was also a good idea, since the parental figures who are alive are rarely seen.

Seto hearing Téa was awesome. X3 And his reaction is so him. I really like him realizing things don't bother him as much as he thinks they should. Him and her each finding a reason that the moon reminds them of the other is a great touch!

The last line is the perfect finish. It sounds as if Seto's possibly starting to find this entertaining and seeing it as a game, while trying to deny to himself if he has any feelings in return.

I just found a couple of small typos:

“Someone needs to needs to save Kaiba from himself,”

"Needs to" got repeated.

And now I can't find the other. XD; I think it was "do" for "to."