Reviews for Triptych
Jedirevan lord of sith chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
epic story
RI100014 chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
So I see a lot of people on this mad quest have a death wish. I guess if you're going to walk into a one way mission with your eyes open you've gotta have a good reason.

A great collection of characters you're juggling though and all while still giving ample respect to each. Again, impressive.

Oh and it's great to see Bastilia and Revan again.

Till next time... adios.
Le Faucon Bleu chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
Wonderful! I loved reading a story with a novel approach (i.e. not 'True Sith') to the unknown threat that Revan went to fight. I enjoyed the broad cast and the attention that each character received. I was a little lost with some background references, particularly to Revan's past (did I miss an explanation about Aleksie?), but I liked how not everything was spelled out for me - I had to piece parts of the plot together as it went along, and there were several twists. I enjoyed the complicated and very multi-faceted plot.

Thanks for this great read!
qt3.14159 chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
This is a very interesting chapter. I really love the foes you have created here and the allies as well.

I loved this

"Her miserable orange eyes glowed with an unnatural fire. Dark veins on her pale face stood out sharply in the flashes shooting from her fingers. She never slowed her attack, not for one instant, while the power took its toll on her body, draining ever more color and substance from her flesh."

That is a really fantastic description and very chilling. Also, when Revan apologized for prolonging her suffering I think I really identified with both of them in that moment.

You're really doing a great job in this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
qt3.14159 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Wow. Really great chapter. So much going on, so much suspense. I thought you did a really great job describing all the different scenes and everyone seemed a bit more human in this installment.

I loved Oden's flashback, it was creepy and intriguing at the same time.

Very well done!
qt3.14159 chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Very nice dream / flashbacks in this one. I really like the character development you're getting in here. I also admire that you've taken Visas into your story so well. I have a very hard time getting into her head, honestly, so it's nice to see someone else able to do it so well.

Also, Oden is becoming a very nice OC. You're really fleshing him out and making him sort of an antithesis to Kuryama just as Darth Nihlus was. Very nicely done.

Again, Atton gets slapped around a bit in this chapter and I noticed Mira did, too. It did make me wonder why Mira and Atton were in Revan's "Inner Circle" if they're so bumbling all the time... :)
qt3.14159 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Definitely some good stuff in this chapter. I like that you broke it down into two chapters, it's definitely easier to digest that way.

I think the tension in the Jedi meeting was done extremely well. I also liked the scene with the Sacred Saint speaking to the masses, very nicely done.

I really can't offer any real critique, just a mild gripe. It really annoys me when writers have their less favorite characters constantly getting smacked around by other people. I get that you don't really like Atton, which is completely understandable, but, I think you're being a little harsh overall.

1)you've taken away the fact that he's force sensitive

2)everytime he's in a conversation with Revan he gets "put in his place"

3) In this chapter he gets slapped for leering.

Anyhow, like I said, it's just a mild gripe. I know that I'm guilty of the same thing when it comes to Bastila, so really, I probably shouldn't even mention it.

Overall, great chapter and nice advancing of the story. :)
qt3.14159 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
My first thought after reading this was "boy's minds sure work a lot differently than girl's minds..." not that that's a bad thing at all, of course... ;)

Now to the review:

Wow. So much is going on in this story and you really do a great job of capturing that motion and always moving it forward. I am extremely impressed by your ability to construct such large and foreign (to me) enemies and plot.

As I've said before, you really do a great job on your action sequences. My only critique would be that the onslaught of nihil in the end went perhaps a little too far as I began to question the actual liklihood of anyone surviving something like that rather than just enoying the story.

Overall, great stuff and very impressive.
thesummerstorms chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Hey, where'd the rest go? There has to be some more here SOMEWHERE right? Please? Can't wait until you update again. (A male Revan's gonna take some adustment for me thought. I've always played Rev female.)
doctor953 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
evil cliffie. want MOAR
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Great story! I hope Lara and Rigil manage to get out of this alive... Thanks for writing this! God bless!
ready.aim.fire333 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Awesome, awesome, awesome! But did you have to kill of Mical and Bao-dur? Well, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story goes; hope you update often! Until next time.