Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Star melody pony chapter 6 . 12/21/2017
it's occurred to me in the last chapter, re-reading this, that he says "almost equal" and that means a wife below is a husband status wise. I'm not sure how I feel about that. (that's not true, I know exactly how I feel about it. but I won't voice that since it would be extremely vulgar and immature.)
Star melody pony chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
Primus that was awesome! loved it, faved.
Star melody pony chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
They are too sweet together!
Star melody pony chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
Blitzwing is the gem of the Decepticons
Star melody pony chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
That was so fraggin sweet primus i'm gonna die!
Star melody pony chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
The real problem isn't any of the problems that Starscream stated, and can't be fixed with anything megaron proposed (pun most certainly intended) this simple truth is: they aren't in love. no love, no life, no life no partner in crime.
Star melody pony chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
wonder if the "and theres" part would have been there if they knew it was Starscream.
Star melody pony chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
...I'm surprised he didn't just scream "NO WAY YOU SLAGGER [incoherent screeching]" and hang up.
Star melody pony chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
I know this is wrong but if it was me I would be like
(excuse the profanities i'm about to use)
"WHAT THE HELL! you dipshit crotch sucker no!" then hang up. but I am a dramatic person, so don't take it from me.
Star melody pony chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Maby it's cause I just ate a whole pack of Twizzlers, or because it's 2:25 A.M and I'm running on my ADHD right now, but I adored this. reding the next chapter immediately (I really should go to sleep. since I have school 4 hours in all that but ya know, whatever.
madwriter223 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Yah know, this is by far my favorite story in the TF:A fandom. XD
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2017