Reviews for The Greatest Power in the Verse
TheAmazingDave chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Epic! This truly is one of the best!

Any chance there may be a converstion between these two, hash out the details of their budding relationship?
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
lover the story thanks for the read )
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i love mal's speech at the end it just seems him to me and it just hits home )
srortiz87 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
this was freakin' awesome! Would you please tell me what mal said in chinese in chapter one?
lauwer chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
great story, thanks!
MichAre1a chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Loved it! Yeah, I needed the smoochies too. I love how you brought their banter into it. Also, I always saw the catalyst for them starting well, anything, being one of them pissing the other off. Well done! ;-D
BritishPixie chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
This was brilliant! I loved it... Loved those two together, and screamed in frustration when they never did anything... at least Simon and Kaylee got together... But this was brilliant and sexy. Bravo!
Sheldor chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
You awesome. Fact.
Artemis Rampant chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
:-) :-) :-)

I'm just as in love with MalxInara as you are, this was absolutely excellent.
JayElem0 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
I loved the tenderness and the honesty between Mal and Inara once they finally dropped their armor. Beautifully written!
Writer's Grove chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Wow! This was an excellent and realistic story. Very well done. *Favorites story*
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Yay! Great chapter! Love how you write so detailed how Inara feels and how she reacts (her hand in front of her throat so Mal won't see her heart beat for example or that her eyes dart to the door to flee away)
Winterluna chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
This is a great story. I know that it says that I only like Hairspray and Harry Potter, but I also like Firefly, and I really wanted a story where Mal and Inara finally accept their love for each other. Great job!
ShirJo chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
This was really great. Never can have enough M/I lovin' - thanks for sharing. Hope you continue to write.
CharlieBZ chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
That was sweet, but hot! I like it when Mal gets all truthsome. Are you planning to write any more M/I?