Reviews for Rites of Passage
Sargerogue chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was really good!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Yeah, the Vietnam veteran would remember killing people as a teenager.
Zara Zee chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Nice fic. Shows the complexity and conflicted nature of John perfectly. Best line for me: "Sam's face lit up, and that was the grin that elderly women cooed over. John made a mental note to make sure Sam was using it in the field."

Just can't switch off from the job, can he?
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like this story a lot. Its well written.
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
“Don’t bet more than what’s in your wallet, don’t start any fights, and I don’t care how drunk you get, don’t forget to use a condom.”

That was a very nice bit of comic relief in the midst of an otherwise very sad and touching story, haha. Brilliant job with the whole thing. :)
riquitv chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
great fic, i also read a matter of principle, really good stories, i'm gonna read the rest of your fics, thanks for sharing them :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Very nice character vignettes for all three. John's POV is especially good. Sam has two moods... look foward to trying out some of your other pieces.

Phoebe
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Enjoyed your story. Very well written.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Well done, subtle but gets the point across and John's reply to Sam saying he didn't know what Dean was going thru was perfect.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
These Winchesters are a complicated lot. I think you've done a great job here with the layers of the relationships. Just enough info to let us know what's going on in their heads. Good job!