Reviews for Change Of Fate
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Amazing plot! More please!
xytera chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
This is pretty interesting. Gaara's pets were pretty unexpected, but I like how they smoothly work into this story and add to Gaara's mysterious character. I would love to find out more about his 'second' job. Looks like things are getting interesting now that Sasuke's back, and he sounds like a crazy stalker. Naruto better watch out, but I'm sure Gaara will be there to save the day! Hope for more updates!
Chi Haku chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Why does Sasuke always show up at the most inopprotune moments in time? _ Little mofo.

I demand the next chapter please, this is a very intriguing story! ...AND MORE ROLO AND SHIVA!
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
Man this sucks! I get totally hooked only to realize you haven't worked on this in OVER A YEAR! Please tell me you will at least THINK about getting back to this one!
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
WOW!

This fanfic is amazing! You have really good characterization.

Good work so far!

luv,

Itachi-Sempai

LockDaisy chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
This is awesome! 3 this is one of the best narugaa fics out there! How dare you leave is with a cliffhanger! Keep on writing I lurve the story!
Ivy Moonlit Rose chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
I do hope you haven't forgotten about this. It's real good. I shall be waiting for more. Keep up the good work.
mary blackheart chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
So far I really like the story.
dragonlilly1993 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
stupid evil sasuke! he will ruin everything! poor naruto! WOW IM SO HAPPY U UPDATED! GREAT CHAPTER ITS FANTASTIC! I REALLY CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE DONT KEEP ME IN SESPENCE! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING U ON MY HANDS AND KNEES TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! IL BE WAITING VERY VERY VERY VERY LONGINGLY!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
oh i wander why he still go to the matches! oh well great chapter! keep up with the good work!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
WOW! OMG! GREAT CHAPTER! IM SO F*ING HAPPY! I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY! IVE BEEN LOOKING AKLL OVER FOR IT! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES! SO IM SO HAPPY! wow! great chapter! its very unique! i love the way gaara and naruto met! u are a great writer! and i absolutely love your story!
YamiTenshi chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Le gasp! Intrigue! And Sasu-teme comes back into the picture!

Naruto: ...So, yeah... I'm going out to eat with one of my old friends.

Gaara: Which friend?

Naruto: ...Um...

Gaara: *glare* Don't lie.

Naruto: The friend who kinda, um... How to put this nicely? The heroin junkie who raped me.

Gaara: *eye twitch* I'm supervising this date.

Naruto: But it's not a date!

Gaara: You can't stop me from coming. And I'm bringing Shiva too.

Odori Odori Kakumei!

~YamiTenshi~
Serena6686 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
nice
Validate0 chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
Holy shit! Duck-butt is here! lol

...I hope u know that i mean Sasuke... ;p

anywho, GREAT chapter, and PLEASE update SON!
twilightserius chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
damn it gaara you just left naru defenseless with a psycho-rapist oh fuck let naru unleash his inner kyuubi an kill his ass if he touches him. but yeah its cool XD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »