Reviews for Save Yourself
roariloveyoux chapter 54 . 6/27/2014
This. Was. Amazing.
galadriel22 chapter 54 . 8/5/2013
perhaps my favorite dean/ofc story! please tell me there's gonna be a sequel!
birdsflyaway chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This has always been one of my favourite stories!
fred21 chapter 54 . 9/16/2011
Just finished reading all 54 chapters and what can I say except that I loved this story. The build up of sexual tension between Dean and Amy and way their relationship changed and grew and as two of them got closer, was just great and came across really well.
kgw1995 chapter 54 . 8/9/2011
this made me cry! excellent work! the song that came on while i was reading this was all i wanted by paramore. it fit perfectly with this.
Callophilia chapter 27 . 4/21/2011
Just have to say. That. Was. Hot.
sobreyra274 chapter 54 . 12/17/2010
i totally love this story! its so fantastic! excelent job! you should be very very proud! best story ever!
mdyp chapter 54 . 9/19/2010
I loved this story from the 1st chapter on! It was so good, and I think that you wrote the characters so well and I loved Amy! I also liked how you ended it, staying more true to the show. But does that mean that there is a possiblity for a sequel? Because that would be awesome!
sobreyra274 chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
im totally lovin this story! awesome job! i love amy and dean! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
im totally loving this story its so gr8! awesome job! i love amy and dean! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
i totally love this story! awesome job! funny chapter! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
i totally love this story! its so gr8! awesome job! i love the dean and sam sibling relationship! i love dean and amy! i love the sam and amy! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
im totally lovin this story! its so awesome! gr8 job! i love amy and dean! this chapter was so funny! i cant wait to read more! i love the amy and sam friendship!
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
im totally loving this story! its so awesome! gr8 job! this chapter was funny! i love amy and dean! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
i totally love this story! its so gr8! awesome job! i cant wait to read more!