Reviews for 101 Things to Do in an Elevator
TenXRoseIsLife chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Ten/Rose fluff! :D
Red Lily1 chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
As a Potterhead, I feel fully entitled to say that that chapter WAS THE BEST THING EVER!
The Tenth Melora chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
My friend had to write a journal entry about what she would want 50 lbs of and she choose CHOCALTE
Twilight Joltik chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
This is fantastic! Hilarious and entertaining, and pretty in character. I could totally see 10 doing something like this on an off day. Shame you discontinued it, though. I would offer to pick it back up for you, but you have Torchwood characters, whom I don't know the slightest thing about. Although, would it be alright if I made a pseudo-sequel to this using some from that very similar list about Walmart?
Laveycee chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
Hello! Absolutely love your fic, and I must know: Will you ever continue it? Please?
SarkyNerd chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
This is a great fic, I wish it was cannon. You are a very talented author! Well done and congratulations on a fantastic fic! Please continue it!
Ps in answer to your previous question, Farsi is spoken in Persia.
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
"THEY ARE LIKE WIND TUNNELS, SUCKING UP ALL MY AIR!" OMG this line I DIED laughing. Got to be one of the funniest one I've read. Are you hoping to continue? You should you know...
The Linn chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
"Standing in the lift was a man dressed like a German schoolboy, green suspenders and all. On his cheeks, rosy pink circles were painted. He stared straight ahead, aimlessly."

I find that my mental health may or may not be compromised when a perfect image of David Tennant dressed like that pops into my head instantly.
Simply Isnt On chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
No! Please update! That is hilarious.
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 25 . 5/19/2012
So funny! XD
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
These are so funny! :D
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Lol. In love how the women comes into the elevator and just goes along with. She's the best, i love her! I want to do this now myself, it would be halirius!
TenMartha4ever chapter 19 . 12/18/2010
Ok I Like Your Story Even Though (Dont Punjag Me) I Am Not A Ten/Rose Fan (Ten/Martha through and Through) Its A Cute Story And Even Though Its A Ten/Rose I Still Like it (be Warned Us Ten/Martha Shippers Travle In Packs Dont You Dare Hurt Martha Or...i Cant Think Of Anything Right Now But Be Warned!) Keep Writing Thank You
StormWolf10 chapter 25 . 10/20/2010
haha! Somehow I knew the Doctor and (espescially) Rose would like S Club 7 ;) dunno why, I just listen to it and think of them :D
StormWolf10 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Could actually imagine Rose in that outfit ;)