Reviews for Saturday
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awe, it was ADORABLE! _
ED68 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"They have to lie. Or else, no one would buy their products. It's called advertising." very true, neji...very true...*nods head sagely*

lol...this was a fun read! haha...no tomatoes for you, Sasuke!
naash chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this is such a cute fic :) i love their relationship here
Alina18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
All I have to say is that the thought of Neji helping anyone shop for shampoo is hysterical.
Kannika chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Haha! I love Neji and Tenten's shopping trips! He's so sweet. XD Great job! NejiTen forever!
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
omg mental images are adorable ]

to the extreme
stop reading my pen name chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
haha very nice i liked it great job. Hope you write more cute little one shots like this one.
xchemicalrevenge chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
hahahahaha great :D
Hyuchiha Ruki chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh gawd, I loved this, Strawberry! You know, if ALL your stories end up in my Favorites List, I wouldn't be surprised!

AWESOME! :))
three broomsticks chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
that was really cyoot i loved it
Ao Ame chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
XD oh my god like this is the best humor NejiTen story i've ever read! MAKE MORE DUDE
Alois21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
yosh! Hey, I heard...I mean...read that you no longer like ShikaIno I see. Anyways, I agree with Kiba (first Shikamaru looking like a sissy in a pink apron), I mean, seeing Neji pushing a shopping cart could make him look like a gay. Yay! See you in June 10! Love this story!
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
haha! yeah, i totally know how reviews make an authors day, so... hello! lol. i love it (the story) its so cute! haha, i can totally imagine like a little chibi neji pushing a shopping cart and like a chibi tenten following him! XD lol. loves the story! ja-ne! (lol. i love how that sounds (looks? no, yea, its sounds.) ja-ne!)

i am so cracked. i have parentheses within parentheses. '
UnrequitedxLove chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
OH MY GOODNESS.

I loved this.

Neji pushing a shopping cart, staring at the chicken in horror and eating chocolate cake.

That... is staying in my memory for forever. xD

Good work!