Reviews for The Absence of Nothing
I enjoyed this.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That was absolutely lovely. :D Thank you ever so much for sharing! :D
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Okay. I officially love this. Like, geeze. I sat down to re-read Gokusenthe manga may have awkward art but the plot is pretty much the best shoujo scheme ever, and at about Volume 13 I decided I needed some ShinKumi love, even if it was fan written. So thank you for writing a fabulous one!
Wildfly chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
So nice, even if the possibility is slim.
venus hawthorne chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
i actually really really like this. i love how you make a theme out of something so trivial and use that to write a story. i can count the number of shinkumi stories i've read an enjoyed on one hand, but i've finally found another one! :D thanks for sharing!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Lol, nice alternative course of events! XD I agree with you though, Yankumi would never! XD
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I want a fic about that!

Shin, the getting set up with a girl && then getting greeted by a group of Yakuza... Oooooh, toss in Yankumi! Ohhh... Like she had to be there and she's all jealous... XD
kawoosh chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was fantastic!
Almecestris chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
LOVE THIS FiC! Best one in the entire fandom!
ChepOnFire chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is brillant! I like the idea with class attendance, that's something new and refreshing!
Amberfantasy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Well I am a fan of ShinKumi but have never really read a fanfic on the pair... I found this fanfic through other writers' favorite and Boy am I happy to have read this story! It was short and great333 Loved it! Thank you!
oceanturtle chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
i just found this, and i loved it! it's really creative and everyone's really in character! 3333
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Lol - The chronicles of school attendance. Amusing, and very cute ;)
Ferrero chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was a refreshing read. I quite enjoyed the creative format and the awareness of the relationship between Sawada's attendence and his relationship with Yankumi. It was also fantastically written. It's the best Gokusen FanFiction I've read yet. )

Ferrero
PersonalLegend chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I too do not believe Shin and Yankumi would get together before graduation, but I still enjoyed your fic. I thought it was very creative of you to weave the story around Shin's attendance record.