Reviews for Waiting on a Phone Call
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Maybe it is not late to say... Stupid Sam!
me chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
stupid sam...
erika chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
sometines I hate sam...
QuixoticLullaby chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw! I squeed so much. Poor Dean! Made me wanna give him a big hug (more than usual anyways) Great writing job. Especially how you only added that part at the end so to pack that extra punch in the gut right at the end. Great work! Keep it up.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was just heartbreaking. And painful. And just so freakin' sad. When kids go away to college, they get all caught up in being there. I did. It's pretty logical that Sam did too. I hope Sam called the next day and didn't just stop calling Dean altogether.

Great job on this story.
Sheila chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
WTF? Why do people insist on writing Sam as being so thoughtless? Totally not Sam. Just because Sam went to school doesn't mean he was the badguy in the situation. I think it would be more in character for Sam to not have been able to make the phonecall because he was hurt, sick or something happened. He loves Dean. That is so obvious.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Ouch! Poignant and painful fic but beautiful as well. Sometimes I just want to kick Sam in the behind for being so thoughtless, typical younger sibling behaviour. Maybe a follow up Sammy guilt trip to soothe Dean story? Hint, hint?