Reviews for The Lost Boys
Tizia chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is a beautiful take on Chris's story. This is my new head-cannon :D
Jukka chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You are awesome LoL

No, really, I love it! It was so emotive and deep. You portrayed their love, their relatiosnhip so perfectly. Very touching.

And I love specially the words in italic.

It is sad that at the end they are finally separate... and because of themselves.
xXStephRheaXx chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Amazing. Simply Amazing. Aside from a few gramatical errors and such like it was perfect. I loved all the words you had in itallics, it made it seem so much more emotional. Awesome :)x
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
i love it AMAZING
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Awsome story!
carlo chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
wow this was great , pretty well written , really excellent job
du1387 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I really liked it. It was short, sweet, and told a story without straying from the point. I noticed a few misspellings (martial was the one that stuck out. you had it spelled like a police marshal), but nothing too distracting. Very well done and very well written.
jenipen chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow that was amazing!

it made me really think about Chris and Wyatt. keep on writing, if they are all as good as this i can't wait to read more!
littledeviant chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aw I loved it! so sad! I love wyatt/chris stories :)
Liz Black chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
hi!

It's a cool story, I always liked the brother-dynamics between Chris and Wyatt! Really cool!
wert chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hey I really liked it, especially how you portrayed chris and wyatt as brothers. Its kinda sad how they always had each other, but in the end they are alone. Anyways not sure if this is a one shot or not but good story keep it up.