Reviews for Summer Camp
Axelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Tch, its good...Better than me anyways...
Vash chapter 15 . 9/17/2004
Great story. It would be nice if you could update.
kuramazlilsis chapter 15 . 9/6/2004
I HATE YOU! UDPDATE! T-T *cries* y must u do dis...I'LL KIL U...oh dat means it good but if u dun update i'll hunt u down..._ keep up the good work!

kirara~ x3
Sarah chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
Hm ... What a good fic ! But please , please Cococatz , write the end , you CAN'T let me waiting T_T

Je suis francaise mais j'adore tes fics , continue comme ca !
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 15 . 7/23/2004
CONTINUE SOON PLEASE!
chibi-luna-chan chapter 15 . 7/1/2004
How come you finished part 2 without finishing this one?Shouldn't you post the last chapters to finish it?
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 15 . 6/22/2004
haha that ending is funny..even tho u said u wrote it a couple years ago -.-; lol u should finish it puhahaha
Yasamiya Reiko chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Very funny...to Reiko. It is consider a good story, at least a hilarious story to me.
But...you love to mention half moon eyes, do you? Do try to decrease it.
Anyway, good thinking of you to put Ai and Hakuba together...that is if they end up together.
GANBATE!
choirgal chapter 15 . 9/2/2003
Well, overall a nice story, I somehow just read it now though it was up a year ago. Anyway, about the English thing, I'm willing to help you edit, if you want. Though the story's exciting, it was a little hard to read because of the grammar problem. Just e-mail me if you'd like me to help you edit, ok?
Devilish-angeL11 chapter 15 . 1/4/2003
U BETTER FINISH WRITIN THIS WHOLE FIC CUZ IM CUMIN AFTER U IF U DUNT!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2002
Great job!

Know me? :r
CocoCatz chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Yep, SC2 is straight after chp.15 all right! 0
ayameru chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
This is SOO cool!

I hope you upload more too!

PS

Is SC2 suppose to be right after Ch.15?
yue yue chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
not bad ,i like it
Blue Wind Sinia chapter 7 . 3/8/2002
You're second attemp on writing this fic is great, it's just that it is too SHORT. Although you said that you recommend on this than "Moonlight hotel" I still think that both of them are great! Please update BOTH of them ASAP!.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »