Reviews for Agni Descending
Sastiel chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
WOW! What a great story! Awesome job! Just enough limpness for them both! Loved the brotherly moments too! I hope you keep up the great work!

~Perinumal
supernaturaldh chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
I really liked this story. Good job!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Wow, that was quite an enjoyable story. I very much loved the brotherly interaction and your plot was very nicely done. And Sam getting to be a bit protective always works for me, too (especially if it gets him into trouble!).

Nice work :)
Ster1 chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
Cool ending-loved the brotherly banter and conflict resolution!

Congrats on a terrific story...
dimensions-in-space chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
I really enjoyed the ending. The way you wrote Dean was excellent.

Great job! The story was really well done. :D
anon chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
I enjoyed your story, and think you write very well, but I do feel you labelled it misleadingly. It was clearly Sam centric and a Limp Sam fic, the labelling suggested only Hurt Dean. Sam was the more injured and the main focus of the story. Please could you label any future stories more comprehensively. Other than that well done.
apieceofcake chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
darksupernatural chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Finally got to catch up with this one and wow! What a place to leave it. Sammy's burned and unconscious, this so can't be a good thing! Great job.
Iuliana chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Great chapter but isn't this suppose to be a hurt/Dean fic, what's with the Sam crashing part :) Dean is gonna be so pissed when Sam wakes up, let's see what his little brother can do to earn Dean's trust back.

waiting patiently for the next awesome chappie
Relativity1953 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Wow! A personal message at the beginning of the chapter? I am quite honored, though I feel I shouldn't be put together with Ster1 who has commented so much more than I have.

When will our boys learn? Nothing good seems to come from separating and trying to work alone. How many bad things have to happen to them for them to get that!

By the way, I checked out your bio and saw that you post elsewhere. If you ever decide to try out LiveJournal, drop me a line - my page is: relativity1953./
apieceofcake chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Oh Sam!

Dean is so going to kick your arse when you're better!
Ster1 chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Oh, Sam-I told ya it wasn't a good idea, going by yourself! Tsk, tsk, tsk...will these boys never learn?

Liked the way you described Dean removing his eye bandages-very nicely done! Another terrific chappie...
dimensions-in-space chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Another great chapter. Poor Dean and Sammy...
Sam chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Man, it's been a long time since I read a good season 1 story. As a matter of fact, I think I haven't read one since season 1. I'm going to read your glorious story now. I'll review again when I'm done.
Ster1 chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Oh, Sam...you know bad things happen when you leave your brother behind...hm...Methinks Dean will kill you if the Angi doesn't get you first! hee

Good chapter!