Reviews for Summer Camp2
Richard chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Well , you need to make the rest of it more action more drama more romance more sacrifice but by the way it was cool reading this story , and you need to follow my comment in order to become a writer, you have skills dude so don't lose them , I wanted to tell you also that I am a detective!
Koragirl chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
I like it all thank you for great story.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
It wouldn't let me review on the next chapter so I had to back up. You did a wonderful job on both parts of this story. It was a great mix of adventure, danger, and romance. And while I would have done what Shinichi did, trying not to let a man die, I also think if I were in Ai's position, maybe aiming for the hand with the knife instead of a kill shot, I would also put my friend's life before that of a murderer. Did I mention how good you did...yeah I did. Can't wait to read your next one. 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
The similarity between the two 'Holmes' was well done and a nice touch. I can't wait to read the rest. 5/5
shierysh chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
So this is the rest of it... OH!

How come you didnt put them all in one fic..? I love your story btw x3
Ai Haibara chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
COOL! I really love it! Go on writting more fics on DC, will ya? *pulls a puppy dog face* You're my favourite author.
Dittolicous chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
YOU ARE THE GREATEST AUTHER TO EVER LIVE ! I LUV HAKUBA !
VazeStream chapter 9 . 12/17/2004
hurray!you finished it!could you make a sequel to this fic?LONG LIVE CONAN AND KAITO KID OF COURSE!

not owned ny anyone

kindempress
arsg66 chapter 9 . 10/17/2004
I enjoyed this fic a lot. It was interesting but a little predictable (well for me anyways, I've a lot of plot lines). I hope others well like this, too!
kuramazlilsis chapter 9 . 9/6/2004
ur too awesome...screw my last threat _
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I thought his first name was Heiji and Hattori was his last name?
Dagron chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
Told you I'ld reread it! :cD (Grins happily)

I had forgotten how cool some parts were (I like the cave part, and Heiji must be cute as a small kid) Oh well %waves% Hope you'll be writing again perhaps?
Yasamiya Reiko chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Very HILARIOUS.
Reiko hopes there really is another adventure coming on.
Ganbate!
sari chapter 9 . 3/13/2004
COOL GREAT AMAZING!
starfruit-22 chapter 9 . 1/13/2004
a great sotry! and i'm very very very happy that i got to thank youand it's kool for you write this fanfics! i read it before in .com and now the site is gone T-T i thought i didn't have a chance to read it again . . . T-T untill NOEW:D!_ hope you will write more! best wishes!