Reviews for Happiness
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Brilliant. Harry as middle name, eh?
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is lovely. :-)
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Made me happy, it is really amazing!
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
really really cute [: i teared up when i read about how teddy asked all the deep questions to everybody.
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
omg i love this
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
The flow of this one-shot is what really makes it. While I was reading it, in my head, the words just kept going and going and the sentences just kept going and going too. But that, combined with the underused (and hard to write) second person, I was extremely caught up in this one-shot. The long sentence structures really gave the story a fast pace, which reflected Teddy's mode, his built up excitement, fear, and anticipation. The writing style for this one-shot is extremely well done.

The characterization was also nicely done as well. Through the vague (and yet detailed) moments that Teddy had with everyone, I was able to get a good grasp of everyone's personality, which were dead on by the way. Also, the small touches were much appreciated and told a lot about the characters while not saying much at all, like the brief mention of Rose/Scorpius. Never mind the fact that I adore the way you chose to write Teddy (his thoughts were just so fitting) I also like the way you chose to write Victoire as well, even though her character wasn't really elaborated on.

Other cute touches that I liked, the mentions of Remus and Tonks being there, even though they weren't *physically* there at all, how Harry and Ginny were always just *Harry* and *Ginny*, and how Teddy and Victoire's son is named Remus Harry Lupin. That's just too cute!

Wonderful job on this! Thank you for posting and sharing this and please take care!

~Lily~
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
i love this story!

FLUFF!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
aw... that was cute!
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
this was . . . . beautiful. i mean it was amazing but the word beautiful sums it up a lot. I love how he tells James he wants him to be the god father, I love how he was crying, I love how Victoire decided to name him Remus Lupin, and how Teddy cried even more, and than the name became Remus Harry Lupin, and than you mention how he knows Dora and Remus are somewhere above him watching him and dancing, and everything is so happy, happy, happy, happy!

Dear God those parts will stick with me for awhile. Great Job!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
How cute, I like how they named the son after Remus.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This is really lovely, I liked the use of the second person. You're definitely getting better with your English, I just corrected the mistakes and am going to send the edited version to you, but there are less mistakes than a few months ago.

I loved that the baby is called Remus Harry. Beautiful!

- Gaby
potteroos chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
this is my new favourite ship, loved it to pieces
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Very beautiful.
Dr. Dawg chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hm... is all I have to say. I have a thing about reviewing every fic I read, but I really do not know what to think/feel about this one. It's good, but the style threw me off. If that's what you're looking for, congrats! You have achieved it. It's not a bad fic, it's really good, just again, I'm thrown at the moment.
birdflyinghigh chapter 1 . 6/26/2008