Reviews for The Vault
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 4/1
You show me a cool new anime I want to see, and a new character I think I'm going to love. And his name is Heroman!
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 4/1
These short stories are AWESOME! Are all the stories you do awesome? :)
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I hope you realize what a brilliant idea V-as-Smith is. Frankly, this could stand as a one-shot crossover between the two, and fit perfectly between them - I've practically adopted it as my who-is-V? explanation already.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Who or what is "Heroman"?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Good job on the chapter, please update "The Marvelous World of DC: Part 1: In the Begining" again soon.

Never knew you were a "Naruto" fan.

Who is your favorite "Naruto" character?
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I LIKE IT! That was a great blend of V and Smith, the whole Nov. 5th scene was great and I could acutally hear the voice from the movie as I read. I hope you expand it cause this needs to be a story. Keep up the great work and until next time true believer
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Well well well...

V For Vendetta/Matrix crossover with V as another aspect of Smith?

The premise alone is HIGHLY intriguing...

So, if you continue this- which I sincerely hope you will; the ideas are HIGHLY intriguing-, I just have one request; PLEASE include V's ever-classic line "What you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded" (Or some slight variation thereof; I really LOVED that bit)!

Plus, of course, seeing how the Neo/Smith showdown might be affected by a Smith actually working WITH Neo should definitely be worth watching...

Keep up the good work!
DaftTechno chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, this is a... powerful concept. Just reading it sets the spark of inspiration alight. This definitely deserves to be fleshed out as a full story.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Interesting idea you came up with here.