Reviews for Mourning
Actually rlly goodx
Actually rlly goodx
charle chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was actually rlly good x
dianaa chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Omg that was hot
narutorooccckkks chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was so awesome! Totally showed a part of Madara no one has ever seen before.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
LOVED IT! Two long lost relatives in a relationship, with each of them thinking of their own brothers..I don't think you can get more incestuous than that! Well But's so damn sexy...and also so heart wrenching; the deep sense of loss they're both trying to cover while indulging in each other. It's perfect. Great work!

Peace Out! _
lady Kyasurin chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
holy fudge i love uchihacest m yaoi\incest loved this
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
What a beautiful, unique story. I think it's an interesting idea to have Madara and Sasuke picture their brothers when they're together, and that's the only reason they stay together. It's also a good idea to use Tobi as Madara's brother's name. You're right, it seems like something he would do, to go by his name later.

There were some spelling errors, but that's my only complaint. Nice job, I like it! _

These were my favorite parts:

You remind me of my little brother. If only you wouldn’t speak…if only you didn’t call out Itachi’s name when we are together. You would be perfect, I could be blind…I could pretend you were my little brother.

I want to see my brother’s face one more time. I want to hold him one last time, before the fires of hell consume me. He will not follow me….he belongs in heaven. He’ll be that beautiful angel I always saw him as.

Yet we suffer together and mourn for our lost brothers every night our skin touches.
kerstar chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow...that was an amazing fic it made me sad at the end because neither of them have there brothers that they loved...aahhwell! and i totally agree with see1like you should consider writing your own stories that would be amazing! kerstar!~
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh my God, when Madara started narrating the story, the first few sentences made me cry -sniffs- TT-TT.

What made it even worse was when he said that Sasuke was "almost" perfect if only he didn't call out for Itachi, Wow man, that was, wow XDD

You are so right, they both lost their brothers and for what?

I'm sure if Naruto was an official Yaoi manga, Kishi would have written it like this, this was amazing!
Tomatehispipe chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aww..I really liked the ending itallics paragraph! xD
see1like chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
You are so talented. yor write so beautifuly in such a young age.

I enjoy your stories very much

please consider writing original stoeis as well

kaky chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I liked it , it's good I like madara
Angel hacker chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Well this is a new side of Madara that I haven't seen before. It is very well written like always. I hope to see more of your stories in the future! _