Reviews for Progeny
rainefan chapter 15 . 7/29/2008
This was a great read. The tension built nicely, and the plot moved along smoothly. I really enjoyed it!
loobeyloo chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
I enjoyed this story, although as I'm still new to this time frame it was hard to get used to St John being alive and the other Hawke brother? Missed Dom though. Doesn't appear that Hawke has mellowed much with age, but good to see that he has finally made a family for himself with Cait and the kids. I always thought that man should have a brood of kids because there was just something about the way he was with them that hinted that maybe he would be a good father.

Enjoyed it so much, curious to learn more.
loobeyloo chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I'm new to this particular incarnation of the Airwolf world, so introducing a character dirctly linked to the show I remember best is good. Always wondered about little 'String's' parentage because his mother never really did commit herself ... Or did she? Nice hook.
Rachel500 chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
Very nice ending. Nicely plotted. :)
Bethhawke chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
I really enjoyed this. Rachel500 created believable characters and you have kept them in character throughout. Well done.

Can't wait for the next story :-)
Lady Razorsharp chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
"You're family, and family sticks together." Cait sums it up beautifully.

This was an enjoyable read! One technical nitpick: Watch your sentence fragments; edit them into longer sentences and your story will flow smoothly.

And keep writing! )
airwolf addict chapter 15 . 6/4/2008
loving it especially the bit at the end:

“I just know I’m grateful. God’s been to stubborn to let you die over the years, and I’m glad He evidently seems to feel that way about your son as well.”
Bethhawke chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
Very well written, especially the action scenes.

'hovering black merchant of death' - what a great description.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
Really hope he doesn't break his promise to Nicky...

Enjoying this very much!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Aw, the flashback to String's lesson was so sweet! Loved it.
Rachel500 chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
Nice progression of the plot and the story is an interesting read so far - can't wait to see how it ends up. Rachel :)
Bethhawke chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
Wow. The tension is building. I want to know what happens but I don't want it to end!
Bethhawke chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
This is great. I wonder if Roper and Hawke will have the opportunity to explore their father/son relationship. I'm looking forward to the rest.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Whew, yes! Another Hawke joins the Airwolf family! _ Airwolf is so spoiled with all these Hawke boys around. *g*
Lady Razorsharp chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Archangel's bellow for Marella made me laugh; I could just hear that. XD

I will say that Marella might be a tiny bit out of character; she's usually the one who dislikes Hawke using Airwolf in such a manner, but her teasing is very cool. _ That's a total "I told you so" to Michael...LOL...

I really like the way you write action scenes! It's very like an episode. )