Reviews for A DemiSaiyans Vow
megacharizat chapter 3 . 5/18
interesting, so you have planned that high school won't be a part of the main story? I think that would be very interesting. I'm looking forward to it. so I think that you should show some scenes of high school. like when he enters first time, then a few more.
megacharizat chapter 2 . 5/18
I don't think so. there are not many fics which introduce her earlier, and it's a nice change when someone does. so, it's nice.
megacharizat chapter 1 . 5/18
I think that the chapter is fine.
LightningFireZC chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Loved the story, you captured all Gohan's and Videls characters brilliantly, hope you continue writing as this would be a shame to no finish this story
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
J'aime .
hatden2396 chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
why did u stop? This story is one of the few I accually get hooked on. I hope you continue soon!
lk chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
when is up
SinCos chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Hi! Just wondering if you plan on continuing this story?! Kthxbye!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
So do you know of Warhammer 40k, if you do, let me know, if you play it let me Know what faction you are, the faction I am with are the Tau. yeah, We suck at close range, shame you'll never get there.
sukarettimay chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
No. Nononononooooo. Why'd you stop there?!' Mvkishsisnwkz RAGEEEE. ;-; I wanna see what happensssss.

Suka-chan
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
poor Gohan... so clueless. heheheheh
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
FREAKIN CMON SHE NEEDS TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH FROM HER FUTURE COUNTERPART
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
THATS THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO DOWN,AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,THE CHAPTER IS A LITTLE TOO SHORT THOUGH
lavendercookie chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
It would be cool to continue this, being one of the only comprehensible fanfics in DBZ, haha. anyways thanks for the cool read.
DALO225 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Muy interesate (very interesting) si si, to bad its as over as crap 'sigh'