Reviews for A DemiSaiyans Vow
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 5/22
J'aime .
hatden2396 chapter 4 . 2/27
why did u stop? This story is one of the few I accually get hooked on. I hope you continue soon!
lk chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
when is up
SinCos chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Hi! Just wondering if you plan on continuing this story?! Kthxbye!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
So do you know of Warhammer 40k, if you do, let me know, if you play it let me Know what faction you are, the faction I am with are the Tau. yeah, We suck at close range, shame you'll never get there.
sukarettimay chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
No. Nononononooooo. Why'd you stop there?!' Mvkishsisnwkz RAGEEEE. ;-; I wanna see what happensssss.

Suka-chan
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
poor Gohan... so clueless. heheheheh
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
FREAKIN CMON SHE NEEDS TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH FROM HER FUTURE COUNTERPART
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
THATS THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO DOWN,AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,THE CHAPTER IS A LITTLE TOO SHORT THOUGH
lavendercookie chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
It would be cool to continue this, being one of the only comprehensible fanfics in DBZ, haha. anyways thanks for the cool read.
DALO225 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Muy interesate (very interesting) si si, to bad its as over as crap 'sigh'
Turmanarmo chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I know a lot of what Gohan said in his little rant at the end there is true (namely that enemies that Goku failed to kill ended up causing huge trouble later), but if Goku was not like that then there would also be no Piccolo/Kami and no dragonballs which means they would have been screwed when Raditz showed up unless Goku somehow became a lot stronger without Piccolo in the world. (same goes for Vegeta, but Piccolo is proof enough)

Just my $0.02, anyways, on with the story, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
So how old is Gohan? In ch. 2
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great needs to be spell checked
Ky111 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
good work so far hope to see a new chapter soon