Reviews for Snowfall
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
wish this is not a one shot
amwalsh5 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Be-a-utiful. Loved all of it!

Just one little hint. When you're writing something like this, 'Ginny smiled. “It’s snowing.” She said simply, as if that were explanation enough for her actions...'

It's better if you put a comma before the quotation marks, instead of a period, so it would read like this...

'Ginny smiled. "It's snowing," she said simply, as if that were explanation enough for her actions...'

Know what I mean? That's my two cents! Great work.
Nati chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This was AMAZING. Thank you for writing such a lovely fic and making my day. I loved it.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aww, that was so sweet! I love how you can see a four-year-old Ginny transform into a 20-year-old, still standing in the same spot in the snow - great imagery. Good job! :)
Historybuff1536 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was too cute!
LuLaRoo7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Loved the story.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
beautiful, it's soo sweet, soo hard at the same time, but I want to congratulate you because I was seeing them, there, in the snow, soo close one of the another, and with that look in their eyes that says all that has to be said, that they are in love and nobody can broke that apart. Congratulations.

:) 8sorry for my english!)
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh I loved this! This was beautiful - you wrote these characters amazingly well.

May I suggest something though - you say that Ginny is 20, and she is a mirror to her 4 year old self. A few lines later you write that fourteen years changed little. A slight mistake there...

Good work! Keep Writing!
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh yay! That was so good and so sweet. It was just lovely. I absolutely loved how you portrayed Ginny, it just seemed so perfect and I loved the image of the snow... really really great!

Elle x
stefanie51 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
i like the ending it so sweet!:)