Reviews for The Last Two
Alpha J chapter 4 . 1/3
So what next?Are they going to repopulate the whole world?If they are can you write a chapter for that?By the way I enjoyed this story.P.s. Can you do one with Luffy,Nami,Nojiko and Robin?Because I think that would be a interesting story.
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
You should continue this theres still repopulation. Feel bad for nami but needs to b done
Seria-Vermlion chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Beginging: nononooo! Middle: wow... depressing. End: YAHOOOO! overall, love it!
overcast fireside chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I'm speechless...what an absolutely well-written, tragic story! I guess I'm late, since this was written a few years ago, but I just have to say that I really love how you portrayed Luffy and Nami's relationship. It's so pure and sweet and ugh, just simply beautiful.

I love how the only thing motivating them to stay alive is each other; I always thought Luffy and Nami's bond was special but your story especially establishes their closeness even more so. And I love how much Luffy wants to protect Nami and be strong for her even though he's also breaking on the inside from the loss of his comrades. Having him try to keep going on adventures just to cheer Nami up...urrrggghhh, my feels!

And the sex scene was done really well too. I can definitely feel the desire the two have supressed for a long while. The emotion, passion, and love that the two of them felt for each other was purely wonderful. I particularly liked the part when Luffy told Nami that she was the most beautiful even if an ordinary man would probably say other women are more favorable...Luffy is such a sweetie. :)) I'm probably biased (because I love this pairing to death) but I agree that Luffy would be immensely broken if Nami died, I mean, not in the same way he would feel about his other comrades' deaths.

Well, anyway, thank you for writing such a tragic, yet beautiful LuNa story. You make me ship them even more if that's even possible. :D
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
well its good they found an island if not they could drown yet on a island its worst because of dead bodies i sadly would have to gather as mmuch corpses and burn them thats the only way
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
wow ahhhhhhhhh
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
dang! everyones dead i go crazy for awhile then look for survivors yet if something like actually(similiar) happen like half of the population of earth was killed by a great earthquake or meteors falling from the sky or some grand killing spree and people just gone mad slaughtering whoever they see oh i find a hiding spot and find my myself a woman or two or three and recreate population hahahaha
LuNa 4eva chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
What's with the last sentence? -.-
LuNa 4eva chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I think that not everyone on the the planet is dead yet,
for Luffy broke the weapon before it could reach every single person on 'earth',
well that's just my opinion though..
luffy the boss chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Hmm maybe i should do the same thing that you did but longer and with luffy and robin :-) maybe introduce a little baby as well :-)
Me: Oda i have a question in one piece why does luffy not hook up with any women i mean he has saved Nami, Robin, Vivi, Shiroshi, Boa loves luffy anyway so i mean come on oda atleast add a little romance between robin and luffy or nami and luffy.
Oda: umm no can do
Me: but why?
Luffy: yea i mean me and nami would make a great pair right?
Oda:...
Nami:
doubledamn chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
This will continue until they find Raftel isn't it? After that its either going to be really happy time or Uber depressing time.

Good Story, keep up the good work. I would like to see how this ends.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Please make One Piece some sort of time travel whatsit. That is the only way you can fix this.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Dark, Dirt, Dangerous? This is going to be fun.

P.S
Poseidon was a 'weapon' that could control Sea Kings. Currently that power resides within the Mermaid Princess, Shirahoshi.
The two 'destructive" weapons were Pluton, (that Crocodile was trying to get) and Uranus.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
so I guess this is the end of the story?