Reviews for Witching Hour
Botosphere chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I've seen many fics in which Jazz is brought back, but I really like that you bring up the fact that there are potential consequences. The power to create life is not one to be handled lightly, and while I'm DELIGHTED to see Jazz back and everyone okay, I like that there's a somber feeling to it, too. Prime recognizes this might be a MORAL mistake, even though things worked out. NICELY done! :) ~ Eowyn77
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
That's pretty awesome!
cmdrtekk chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
“Hi,” the mech said and blinked at him. “And who are you?” Seems a very Jazz thing to do.

Mean though, in that it could very well not have been him, even after what Prime did.

Good job on this short.
Elita One chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
aww its over *noes*

lol Jazz would pull something like "who are you"

meanie lol
An Cailin Rua chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Interesting, the whole notion of toying with black magic. I wonder, though, what they consider gods, is it anything like what we consider gods, or is it some sort of pseudo-scientific rational type of 'god'? I admit also that I hope it's not going to bite Optimus in the rear for daring to commit hubris kind of way. I'm curious also to see how tied in spark is to memory in this, and whether whoever is in Jazz's body, if it isn't Jazz, remembers Jazz's life or his/her own. :)
Daebereth chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ooh, you can't just let that stay like that. What consequences?
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
You've caught my interest. Looking forward to some more.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Okay, so what are the consequences?