Reviews for Hana Kimi Naruto style!
E'MeerKat chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Really enjoyed this story, I hope you choose to continue it... Though I'm kinda curious to know what Hiashi would think of all this xD
EveJ Hina chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
NICE, KEEP IT COMEING
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
KEEP GOING, WOULD YA?
Books52 chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
UPDATE

also things are going a bit slow
Books52 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Surprise rape
NaruHina chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
When will Naruto confess? oh this is an excellent story by the way
Beast1998 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Yay! I love it more soon please!
Random Chick chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
It's 'kuso' not 'kusa'. Kusa is 'grass' as in the village.
Lost In Dreams19 chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
DianaXloverXmuniz chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
XD woooooooooow this is awesome! XD
razeblaze chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Lol it would have been uber hot if naruto ravished her thinking she was a boy. And then after taking off their cloths seen that she was a girl :P

But nice story :P
Aki666 chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I loved Hana Kimi with a passion and read it to the point that I know the story chapter for chapter by heart, then you through Naruto into the mix and lastly you make it a Gender Bender!

DUDE I LOVE THE F'N STORY! I WOULD MARRY IT AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Even if you don't finish this story I will read it for ever!

A few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne~!
shamanxinfinity chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
please i begg of you. naruto has to find out. you must continue your genius art i have read all chapters and loved all of them please doit for your readers
sexy hinata16 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPS YOUR KILLIN ME HERE PLEASE!1 : (
Kataangforever2 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
WHAT? When's the next chapter? Please!I need it ! So badly!