Reviews for Royal Heirarchy
DemonKing537 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Keep goin it's really good. Hurry up and tell us what you have up next pleeeeeeeease!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
UPDATE plaza. I mean unless your like dead or something
VillainAdvisor chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Interesting Story.

Break down your story into paragraphs, not one liners, and detail them a little more, hard to understand where the story is flowing to, I am surprised Russia is not one of the Countries in this championship

since US and Britain have used Russian Sportsmen before for their own teams, you can see why Russia is prized well in the sports world
JR Toguro chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
Please finish this story. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. A good bang it out action fic. The Air Gear section needs more work like yours.
Simplexious chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I've only read chapter 1 so far but I like what i see. There are some parts that can be corrected but the essential idea is great, I'll keep reading.
Gradiency chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
It's really good! I'm wondering if Lind's going to be part of the story? Please update!
Dragon Reverb chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
update!
Dragon Reverb chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Finally an update lol UPDATE!
Stardrag chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Hey, I thought this wasn't bad, but pretty good on for most part, though you confused Nike and Nue's name like once I think. That and it seemed like the entire battle was more or less about screaming out attacks(which was cool) but no real depth or scandal, yah know?
xenocanaan chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
Update again soon!
Etsuuko chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
I really like this story, especially the way you portray Kazu. He's really in character. o Agito's alright too. :D Oh! I have a request! -leaves it as a pm-
Etsuuko chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
" Even Agito felt touched (and some say the shark's heart grew three sizes that day)."

.goodness. XD I was just watching that movie the other day (yes, in the middle of July). Can't wait for next update. Me likes this story. All your character's are pretty well-attuned to their personalities. I love the part with Ikki saying "Agito?" and Akito squeaking "Nope!" XD That's how it always tends to be. Well. Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter,

-Etsuuko
Etsuuko chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Aw. XD Kazu can't understand Amy; that is so absolutely precious. I'm so happy reading this story.

One more chapter to goo~~
Etsuuko chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Agito's names for his attacks aren't as fancy as the others. It's kind of funny. XD His fangs fail to intimidate me, probably because I see them too much. Ikki's attack names are cheesey, but Ringo's are really cool. :3
Etsuuko chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Kaito and the WIND remind me of like... Team Rocket off Pokemon. XD It's quite entertaining, "Mark my words, I will be back!" -dramatic smoke bomb escape-

Priceless. :3