Reviews for call me when you're sober
whyhellothere chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Awe, so sweet. And you kept them in character ] It's kind of what you would expect from Sasuke. Well done ! ]
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
continue plez?
endlesslifex chapter 1 . 7/5/2008

Aww, Sasuke can be sweet (in his weird Sasuke way!) when he wants!

And even though he totally took advantage of Sakura, I'm always happy when things work out after that!

I really loved the story! It was like amazing! ((Like all your other stories!))

In fact I think I read all of your stories except 3..
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
that was really good! and really cute! i liked it a lot! ur an awesome writer!
SoFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
hey julia! so i'm all caught up with your stories now, aren't you excited? so this whole story reminded me of 27 dresses and stuff, but i thought it was really good. only, tsk tsk julia, sasuke is only 20 in this story, and the legal drinking age is 21! o, you naughty little authoress!

anyway, so i thought it was good and stuff, and it made me laugh that you used the word undergarments, because that's like such a nerdy word and stuff!

i wonder what the legal drinking age is in japan or whatever? maybe it's 20? so maybe you were right?

anyway, so i thought this was a cool story and i'm excited for the next one in this collection! huzzah, go julia! go drunken confessions!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
The beginning of this story wasn't too bad, though sasuke was a bit OOC, and perhaps it was a bit dragged out.

At least, some parts seemed like they could be fixed a bit.

The ending, though, saved the story, as it was...well, them. Very much so.

(..Sasuke, how could you even CONSIDER dumping Sakura in her bed without letting her realize what happened last night? Baka.)
Kyo12591 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
So kawaii I liked it alot great job

shierysh chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aww! Uber cute! x3 And the ending was really cute aswell!

Love it :D And love the song aswell x3
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Cute. That's the only word for it. XD

I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Cupid Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
and ravenous, gentleman, not drunk sasuke wins! XD

awfully cute!
Xanie chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I like the thought of the kiss in the last part. The ending was really sweet. Looking forward to more!
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
loveitloveitloveit! yay drunk people! first wen it said tht she was out of her drunken state, i assumd she had faked it entirely as a trick to get in his pants or watever. oh well, i luvd it anyways! andd...she remembrd it all? if shes wasted, she can't.. watevr, luvd it!

happy unbirthday

SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aww that was cute! i enjoyed reading that one. some parts were confusing, but it was still good. do they end up together in the end?
Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw! That was cute, sexy, funny, & romantic!_ All the things I love in a SasuSaku story!3