Reviews for The new student
MoonlightStar777 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Good story! Update soon!

Akir: or don't

Moon: MOOON CHOP!

( I'm a bit... Odd, don't take it personally stories great!
crimenationlove chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
awesome!XD
Sophie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love it! The only thing is that you almost never use puncuation. Otherwise, the first chapter is awesome.
fanfic chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Your fanfic is really good.
MaverickJediSabyne chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
I have to say, the premise is very interesting. I always find I enjoy the "Character is transported to other universe and has to adapt" fics. And this one certainly does show promise. I especially appreciated you putting Neko-Sensei's marriage threat into the second chapter; that easily is my favorite part of the episodes he appears in.

There are a couple things that I feel warrant bringing up. My major one is the length of your chapters thus far. Their length really doesn't allow me to get into Harmony's character very much, and she stands out as being a rather shallow, underdeveloped character to me. If the chapters were a bit more fleshed out, I think I would enjoy her character much more.

Also, because the chapters are so short, it's difficult to see how Harmony is adapting to this new world she's found herself in. Do you plan to show her acclimating to the world of PT in future chapters? Also, with her now being "Princess Hato", will you give her time to learn what it means to be a ballerina magical girl? I think it would be interesting to show her struggling to understand her powers and her role in this new fight.

(And while there are spelling and grammar issues, those I tend not to dwell on so much, as they're relatively easy to go back and fix later.)

All in all, I think this fic would do very well if you run the chapters by a Beta before posting them up. A Beta can spot trouble spots in a fic and offer suggestions to make it better. If you would like, I'd be happy to help you further polish this fic up, as I think it can be even better than it already is. Let me know if you'd like me to help you out.

Above all, keep writing! You definitely show some promise as a writer, just practice some more and I'm sure you'll get even better. :)
October Autumn chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
this is really good.
October Autumn chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I wonder what will happen next!
ElysianFire chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Interesting so far. Your punctuation could use a little work, and your chapter was kinda short, but other than that it's good. I might suggest using a beta reader, but you don't have to of course!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing where this goes! Princess Tutu is one of my favorite series, and I hated the ending. It was so sad. Please update soon!