Reviews for Pavane Pour Une Infante Défunte
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
sad but very beautiful :)
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant again! The multi-facetedness of your characters is astounding!

Kamai6
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That is so incredibly sweet _ I think I need to go play Ocarina of Time again... And maybe actually get past the second dungeon.

Kate
Jax Lord or Lady chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Seriously, this was beautifully written. And I love seeing other people finish OoT. Well done.
embyr-75 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very cool; I love not neccesarily cannonical but perfect logical scenes, like Saria's and Zelda's suspended existance as Watchmen, and the thought that they exsist seperately from Link's "Recycled" exsistance. Definately a cool process. Made me sad though. :'( Zelda deserves her man!

-rh
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Interesting...
Katie Ann chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I really enjoyed this piece. Your writing is vivid and clear, like poetry. And you managed to capture the entire feeling of the game within one simple chapter. I also liked how you portrayed Link; he would not outright declare his love for the queen, but she can understand it just the same. The kiss might have been a bit forced but hey, who doesn't love a romantic twist to every story? ;)
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is so deliciously beautiful and heart-wrenching, I can hardly stand it! Beautiful interaction between your characters, and I love your Zelda. I especially loved the dialogue - what was said, but just as importantly, what was left unsaid. Really beautiful work - I'm glad you've come back to writing for Zelda! :D