Reviews for You Already Know What's Next
123 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
He's not wearing a shirt. Draco considers just offing himself now and saving himself the embarrassment of being caught drooling on Potter's doorstep. Honestly, doesn't the fucker ever get dressed? Or does he just spend his days in various states of half-nakedness, giving innocent people an eyeful
-0-0-0-0-
did I mention that I really wanted to shag you?"
"Twice," Draco says dryly, unable to stop the answering smile on his face. "I'm considering letting you tell me a third time, it's doing wonders for my ego."
"Like your ego needed it," Harry says with a snort
-0-0-0-0-
You have a great talent for story telling and you have a great sense of humor and the ability to express that humor in writing._
i was so surprised when i found this one error towards the end- everything else was so perfect:

(In an instant, Draco seizes Potter's collar, bringing them nose-to-nose. "I," he hissed, "am not your fucking mate." He lets go of Belby,)

you have draco refer to belby as 'potter' the first time and belby the 2nd.
truly enjoyed reading your story- malfoy came across as layered and dimensional- not often found in these stories-
musicalsoulmatedeactivated chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was a great piece of writing. I think a lot of Truth or Dare fics are confined to merely the game itself, and are sometimes rushed. Your piece, though, really did have a nice plot. I really enjoyed the characterization of Draco as well.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
so hot! and a good story too! well written!
SoulSucker13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was awesome :D
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That certainly was a different twist to Truth and Dare-stories compared to a lot you find thirteen to the dozen of. I enjoyed it!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hehe I loved Ginnys 'be naked and ask for a cup of sugar' dare _

~IP~
Whylite chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
loves it!

So good :D
jtsbbsps-dk chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Yay for things going in the right direction for Draco again! :)

sweet story!

Thanks for writing!

ps: it ended to soon ;)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Turns out it was just regular tension and they were completely incompatible.”

haha that was my favorite line in a story full of brilliant lines :D

I loved the whole thing yay for steamy, slashy sexcapades that are happening right after this story ends in Harry's house!

great job!
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hell yeah! That rocked
Emz951 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Sexy or what? Loved it. Shame you finished too early though...

xx
Gilaine chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
You stopped too early! It was just gettin' really good! hehe ... ;)

- G
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow, this is just...wow.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
HAHA! I absolutely adored this! It's scandalous that it has so few reviews!

I loved the characteriations, the paranoia, the plot, the narrative tone- just everything! Splendidly done!
xuncannyx chapter 1 . 6/8/2008