Reviews for Journey
Please chapter 12 . 4/15
You have to update like omg i love this so much you are the best writer i have ever read and this book is like the motherfucking bible you need to finish it
stephcullen2000 chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
NorthStar7654 chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Amazing job! I wish this would happen in the show. This story is perfect! I know it has been a while but it would be amazing if you updated! I need to know what happens to Zack and Angela. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Wow. I am so glad I read this. One of the best Bones fanfictions I have ever seen. You truly have a knack for writing. The plot is perfect and you write the the characters extremely well. Pretty please continue this amazing story?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Ahh this is really great. Pllleeaase update?
WAKE-UP-THE-ZOMBIE chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Dear lord, you're killing me! I must know what happens!

Anyways, let me do what reviews are meant for xD
You are a brilliant and talented writer. You dont use too much detail, as to bore us, and you dont use too little, as to make it sound rushed. Im absolutely in love with your writing style and i do hope for you to continue 3 (especially with this story!)
Reader's Daughter chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
my gosh! please update so we can have an escape
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
PLEASE! I am BEGGING you to update! This story is amazing and awesome! And I need to know what happens! Please please please! It has been too long! I am keeping track of this story! It's, like, my favorite! Please!
hipsandhallways chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i suck horribly at reviewing but it was Fantastic. i very much enjoyed reading it.
Alexpowers047 chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
You NEED to finish this story! We have to know what happens to Zach, it's also to good to go incompleted. Please update soon.
Aiyana-BeautifulFlower chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
oh em gee! i was soo scared that zach was gonna die so many time i read the entire story just now. it's soo good

it seems like zach and cam had more than just a close friendship but hey thats just me. i like the zach and cam pairing. but hey it's really good! puhleezze continue!
Cassiopeia823 chapter 12 . 10/25/2010
So you ARE alive! lol I couldn't help saying that. It's been so long since I saw this in my inbox, I not only was shocked, but had to go back and reread the last chapter so I had some idea what was going on! :) But I really hope this time the lies we tell ourselves about updating more often will become truth. After all, I might be guilted into working on my own work-in-progress
AlexHide chapter 12 . 10/25/2010
Ha ha! He has a plan! ;DDDD Zack-Attack! Love it 3 can't wait for another update! Hope it comes out soon!
LaurenAshleyMay chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
I'm so happy you updated! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
addy4me chapter 11 . 9/30/2010