Reviews for Right Beside Me
Ember411 chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
aww no problem, I think I have an idea of which one you useing.

Great Chapter!

keep moving forward 2 stay gold

ember411
Ember411 chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
ohh I loved the whole chapter. Hmm I got a few ideas.

1: Troy goes home for a moment (sneaks in thru window) and trys to get something, but Jack is there. But they don't know that Gabbie is outside and hears screams, a gunshot, and crashing.

2: Troy get's a visit from his mom and she tells him to do the right thing, Troy calls the police to tell them, but Jack hears and yell 'Troy (whatever his midle name is) Bolton! Stop prank calling people! The police are serious about stuff!' then the police hang-up.

3: OK so Troy and Gabbie walk home. Troy prmoises to tell Gabbie when he gets hurt. Then later he dosen't tell her where she got the blackeye and they have a fight.

or 4: Jack uses Gabriella to get Troy to do whatever.

4 me I really like idea 1.
hexenkind chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
that was an amazing chapter and finally gabriella knows ... loved it ... keep going :)
hexenkind chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
so an amazing chappie :)

Can't wait til the next one ...

can you please pm me the summary of Enemy Brothers for Life?

Thx :)
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
wen will u updste the story? love da chapter,i want to know the summery again this is a really good chapter...lol
softballgirliey chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
i love it lov lov lov lov it. good job good good good job. when will the next one be up?
softballgirliey chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
i loved it and i really cant wait for the next chapter at first i didnt think i would like this series but now im hooked great job. peace
hexenkind chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Such an amazing chapter ... cant wait til the next one ... :)
i.love.orange chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
OMG AMAZING! i loved it! and sharpay saw it yay! witness! lol update soon!
i.love.orange chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! : ) anyways sounds great cant wait to read the rest!
Ember411 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
cute!
xEryChan chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
I love this story alot! When are you going to update?
hexenkind chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Loved the chapter ... keep going :)
aishwar6 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
yea scott is a asshole and sarah is a bitch! :) wow troy actually cares for gabi! luved it!
softballgirliey chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
haha. u rhymed. "so keep on reading and please review i love hearing from all of you." haha. sorry. spaztic moment there. anyway good chapter. i loved it you did a great job. well i cant wait for the next one peace out.

-softballgirliey