Reviews for The Flip Side
chasesane chapter 7 . 3/18
I know you haven't updated in years but I want to say I couldn't stop reading it when I found it.
RikaKai chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Are you dead or something? uuuuuuuuuupdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
Junoan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
The premise of this story is fascinating. The emotions, the writing style... I loved reading this fic and I cannot help but read it again and again
Kanon chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Omg this whole story is amazing! I love how u really go in depth with the characters thoughts and feeling, it really enhances the story. Plz plz plz continue :)
whiskedaway chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Oh god this story is so great and awesome! They're exactly as I think they would be, nearly not ooc at all. And how they interact with eachother is just woaaah. I mean Riku finally nearly managed to gain control and Zexion (the poor POOR dude) has finally broken down and the Heartless and his displays of insanity are so real. Your story is so addicting~

pls pls pls update!
Unknown chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
This story Is truly excellent! I love how well u constructed it and the way u portrayed the characters was amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next, plz continue it :)
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
...wow...I must say, this is probably the most intense, terrifying thing I have ever read. Such loss of control, such udder shame in the loss of all control...its horrifying. This is seriously the most serious thing I have ever read.

...oh gods, Zexion.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Ah, I suspected as much. This is what it seemed to be leading to, when one superior mind finds another, if he/she cannot find a follower in the other, then it is almost a primival craving to mentally break them. This is fascinating, really excellent. And of course, I knew that after that misunderstanding with Riku that something like this would happen, it fit the flow perfectly.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Hey, dense is good. It shows that you have actual LITERARY KNOWLEDGE, even if you don't seriously give a Beep. I appreciate that, and the hard work it takes making stories and heck words like these. This is the type of story that I Crave to produce, this is the stuff that I idolize (slightly).

The intenseness that Zexion is going thru sucks for him, and I do wonder what Xehanort really wants. Of course, Riku (if he realized the Full extent of what he was allowing happen) is in an interesting position here. Still, Zexion is really defenceless, even more so than at the very beginning. At least then he could have gone down fighting for his life, but no, he had to go and be just so DARN INTERESTING. Poor Zex.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
This was a great example of a really well written scene. Well, it is all beautiful work, but this chapter, since it has those elements of actual torture (in a form...) is very well done. I hate graphic scenes, and I was so pleased that you didnt' include them. Still, it must be very unnerving (in the next chapter I see) to discover what a dude who's been possesing your body has been...erm...doing, to another person. This is really intriguing torture.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is excellent writing. A beautiful writing style, flawless arguments, and impeccable lines are making this quite lovely to read. I would say more, but I cannot wait another moment to read the rest of this excellent story.

Oh, the ending was very dramatic and excellent as well, poor Zexion, being dragged off to wherever and forced to be bent to Xehanort's will. The poor boy.
grimCapitalist chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
I . . . I'm speechless.

This story is amazing.

Not only is your writing completely and utterly amazing, but the *idea* of this story is just genius. There are so many points that you have brought up in this story that had me thinking on just how true they were. There are some things that just make complete and total sense.

My friend, Burning Innocence, had directed me to this story. . . And I'm glad she did. This is great. At first I thought it was a Riku/Zexion story and was skeptical. . . but the writing. . . Oh, the writing. . . It did everything. ((I also asked her if it was. . . She said no, so. . . Lol.)) But I, interestingly enough, would not have minded if it had been Riku/Zexion, since this story is just so amazing that it would hide the. . . oddity (in my opinion, of course) of the pairing. . .

But enough of that. Amazing story! I'm loving to so far. The rape scenes make me sad, because I notice how Zexion is the victim of everything, it seems. . . But I understand it's necessary for this story.

I was kind of scared you had given up on the story while reading it, since I had seen the last time it updated. . . But I saw the note on your profile.

Well. I'm hoping the next chapter will come out soon! ((Since on your profile it says it should be done soonish? I won't get my hopes up, though. Just incase.))

Great job!
Luna Moonsurf chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
You are a goddess among women.

I'm sorry about everything that's keeping to from writing (for both you and me because I REALLY like this fanfic, but hey at least I'm honest) I am willing to wait as long as it takes as I know the horrors of schoolwork.

It shouldn't be too hard considering that the only reason I haven't Story Alerted this before was because I was under the impression it was an abandoned fic. Depsite the chapter preview but it been like over a year or two since the last update. (Or that a different fanfic I'm thinking about?)

Anyways, this is an awesome story and I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

Byes~Sincerely,

No Room To Talk

PS: I thought it was an abadoned fic because that's how mine always end up. They never finish, only fade.
Peculiar Daze chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I came across this master piece, because I was curious as to how many people paired Zexion up with his 'killer' so to speak. I was pleasantly surprised that there were no stories with Zexion and Repliku, so I decided to check out Zexion and Riku.

I scrolled down, and then I came across this story. The summary was interesting, and it didn't seem like it was RikuXZexion or anything.

(I'm still not sure if it's eventually supposed to be that...)

So I read the first chapter. Almost immediately, I was hooked. I think it's your writing style that makes me love this story so much. You can actually tell the difference between Riku and Zexion's point of view. Something that's hard to find in most stories, and even harder to write.

Then there's the plot, or at least what I know of it. The idea draws you in, and makes you wonder what's going to happen next.

Honest to god, this story is amazing.

I sincerely hope that you haven't given up on this. If you have, my spirit will be crushed. -sulks-

Please don't give up on this, see it all the way through.

I'll make sure to show this story to my friends and such. :3

I hope you update soon. :D
Sinfully Sadistic chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Oh, i really like this. Zexy 3. The poor shnookums! Riku better save him! Okay, well, wonderful job, so far, dear. I really look forward to the next chapter (and Xehanort [sp?] getting his ass kicked), so hurry it up!

Ash