Reviews for Child
WritingSchizo101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I love the start of the story, about the fluid dance. How lovely!

This story is beautifuly writen. Not only is the tension palpable, but you present it i na way that is poigant. Azula and Ursa' relationship floats off the page, and sticks with you.

Deserving of a Favorite.
Aristeia chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
It's sad reading something that might have been a reality to the two women. Wonderful job.
Passionworks chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Astounding! This story really shows the "something" that we miss between mother and daughter. The goodness of their relationship is not something that is often explored, an added bonus to this fic. I am also impressed by the metaphorical reference to music throughout the piece. It adds a more dignified sound to your writing and makes it seem poetic and soothing to read. Excellent job, I must favorite!
blueowls chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
You have a way with words. Fantastic job with the details.
card castles chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow. This was really quite intriguing. It was so simple, and yet it conveyed so much emotion. I genuinely enjoyed it. I've never been able to write Azula and Ursa's relationship very well, so kudos to you for pulling it off.

“I like it when you pin them back, sweetheart. That way, you won’t break out.”

That sounds a lot like my mother XD
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. I love how you showed the way Ursa is so indifferent to Azula, and how hard Azula tries not to show how much she despises her mother yet at the same time wants her approval.

This was extremely well-written, I particularly like the ending. A total facade, through and through.

Téa
Nikkel chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You know, after watching the finale, this is definetely going under my favorites list. I find it to be such a beautiful piece to read, and comparing it to what happened, makes it all the more heartwrenching. Brilliant.
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I like it. Very interesting take on their relationship.
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Weird.

But cool. :D
Juria chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hmm, this really makes ya think, and this is one of many reasons why I love Azula! It's so cute!
roma.tomato chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Beautiful language and great depiction of a moment. Keep writing and update soon!
lskjfhon chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I loved this, the tension between the two was nicely done.
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 5/26/2008