Reviews for Wrong Side of Town
Im a Skyscraper chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
i loved it!
L 94 chapter 23 . 4/1/2011
OMG I LOVED this story! It was amazing! Please please please please please write a sequel! Thankyou for a great read! x x :):)
Im a Skyscraper chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
great chapter
romance-rocks chapter 23 . 2/9/2010
well that was diffrent. But a good diffrent, i loved it so much, i'm hoping u would write a sequel, i really liked this story. Anyway gr8 story keep up the good work.
domsweet16 chapter 23 . 1/4/2010
That was really good, except for all the cussing. Maybe you should cut back on that a bit.
milly4 chapter 23 . 12/3/2009
that was good I liked it
modest08 chapter 23 . 11/12/2009
Wow. I just found this story today. And reading this was what I was mostly doing the whole day! Anyways. Wow. this story was so awesome! i really like it! its amazing. It was different. Nice! I loved how jesse and the guys were... )
philipno2 chapter 23 . 9/26/2009
i love this story!
R0CKSTAR14 chapter 23 . 7/26/2009
beautiful story!
ZizzyBelle chapter 23 . 10/10/2008
Well, I loved it! I loved the theme and the message behind the story! It's still so common in today's society! You approached sensitive issues really well! Loved it!

One question, what was the thing to do with Gabi's family that you didn't post? If you don't remember or don't want to say then that's fine!

Izzy xx
ZizzyBelle chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Me again, you're going to get sick of my reviews lol

I like it, so the gang know but they don't know, interesting!

Read on!

ZizzyBelle chapter 5 . 10/9/2008

Sorry, I liked it! Can't write any more! MUST read the next chapter!

ZizzyBelle chapter 4 . 10/9/2008

Lovin' it!

(would write a longer review but I want to read the next chapter! I'll review when I have something interesting to say! which is not very ofter but hery, i'll review anyway!)

ZizzyBelle chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
'So I just want to say that the first few chapters are going to be a bit boring'...Not from what I've seen! you're a telented writer and I'm enjoying it muchly! D

ZizzyBelle chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Hello again, I'm going to review each chapter )

I like it so far, it's got a nice tone to it!

Izzy xx