Reviews for Strawberries and cream, Hyuuga style

xx
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hahah.. Poor Neji.. That was cute! :D
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Haha, that was good xD xD
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
OMFG!

That was so funny, Shino and Kiba are EVIL!

BUT it was priceless, I mean A NOSEBLEAD!

Shes your cousin you pervert...but it just goes to show you how cute and KAWAII Hinata really is!
Black Rae of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
*falls over holding rib cage* Oh my god...*chokes on chinese food* I orignally came over to your profile to comment you back. I was going to say that I should visit more if I make you feel like writing, but then I decided to go ahead and check out your fanfiction. Well...Here I am...

*clears throat* I laughed and choked at the same time. I though I was going to die, but I had to finish the story before that happened. I loved it. Especially the end. Hell I'm still giggling and chuckling as I sit writing this. *shakes head* Very good. Nose bleed...yeah. *chokes on more food*

Keep up the good work! -
Vampirieka chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
DUDE! Like this is so funny. Like does Neji like Hinata? If so I so want to read. If not, who gives a F*! I still want to read either way. This is way 2 good! did I mention this is so funny!

XXBloodQueenXX

Ps- check out my story Mis Match or my other one Mask!
Rogue Daffodil chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Ha ha ha! Hillarious!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
lol. that was some pretty awesome mental pictures. YOU RULE!
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
HA! that made me giggle! I love it another chappy? please?
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
OMG! Love it! Truly hysterical! Very good! Very good indeed!

Sina xx
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Nice. I'm not really into Hyuugacest stories, but yours is innocent and cute at the same time... Good oneshot. Maybe a sequel?
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Heh...nice
Stephanie8D chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Too cute I cab just see how those two reacted themselves to seeing her eat before thinking to send her to Neji... LOL. Poor Hinata to sexy for her men!
Gemina chapter 1 . 5/27/2008