Reviews for Assasin's Creed: Final Hour
Godzillafan93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is interesting, and aside from a few spelling errors it flows well. However, you need more breaks between paragraphs. Every time a character talks, a new paragraph starts.
Antoine chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I, too, enjoyed this little oneshot. It was reasonably well written.
Littleminnie chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I really liked it but seriously, take the 'not very good' bit out of your summary because that does not do you any favours, it makes people just want to ignore it. You shouldn't put yourself down because it's really good!

Few small writing details: spoken lines should always be on the next line unless it's the same person speaking. For example with a passage from your story, it should go like this:

"You're leaving today, Altair?" Malich was surprised at the readiness of his brother-in-arms to depart Masyaf.

"Yes," Altair was wrapping up his face for prodection from the sun, "And I am leaving at this hour."

Raul walked into the room, "What use would there be in running, except leaving us undefended?"

Altair shook his head, "I am a target for the Templars; according to Al Mualim's words, they are looking for the Piece of Eden, so I am saving you all."

Oh, and it should be Malik :D

Otherwise, loads of potential!

- Minnie
Lei-lassassin chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I think this is a nice little oneshot, don't put yourself down so!

The only misspelling I could see was 'Malich', which should be 'Malik'. Otherwise, good!

Leilah