Reviews for The Development of Raven
Hey you still alive
i love rae and rob but speedy and rae works too hope you continue your writing.
Shnitzel chapter 18 . 2/8
So I've reread this entire story today and oh gosh it is fantastic. It really is. And despite Speedy's oozing of charm, I still want RobRae. (Die hard fan over here I guess. Haha) I think what's making it hard for some readers is that Speedy had these amazing moments with Raven but there frankly wasn't a lot of moments of her and Robin. She talks about how she loves him and we can obviously see their dynamic but I guess what would make it more believable is them having moments like her and Speedy. Basically, show why they are meant to be rather than just kind of telling us. BUT. Why am I giving you advice when this story is just so bloody fantastic? Ugh. I cry. I think you get all the characters spot on and I hope we get to know your take on the Titans West a bit more. Especially Robin's good side, he's got a lot of time to make up for after all. Oh! I also love how a big part of it- actually, the main part- is more of a coming of age story for Raven. Her, very believable growth, in this story is amazing and you write her so well.

Anyway, basically, I love it. Keep up the good work and hopefully this little review will give you some inspiration! (Although as an author myself, I know how difficult it is to update so take you're time. [I sure as hell do Haha.])

-Shnitzel
I loved this chapter! It's like raven. has found a home that works for her, and I really want it to be a Speedy and Raven pair. He really helps her experience and see the light in life. the love and joy! I was so close to crying with joy! I really like how this story is developing and I really hope you continued it!
I really like speedy abd raven together, they're perfect! great job with the writing, too! I love how it went and the experience of raven coming out of her she'll! I would really enjoy it if you continued the story!
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 1/10
Interesting story,I really liked the way you showed Raven coming out of her shell,especially her becoming friends with Cyborg. It was a nice. Good story.
Take the good person test, fourth search result on google under ( Good person test).
spooksvillefan4ever chapter 18 . 1/7
Please please please finish the story it's so good
Teen titans fan 121 chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
I know this is really late but continue! I will favorite either way
promis3th3stars chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
You're a good writer. :) I was reading this fanfiction while listening to Promise The Stars by We The Kings and I was fangirling when I started reading about Robin and Raven. I mean I guess Speedy is awesome, but I'm a RobRae girl at heart because they've always had that strong connection, that I dream about with my own love interests. Please keep writing, even though I don't know you, I can definitely honestly say that you've got a talent with expressing emotions through words. . -J.K.
CMB chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Ohhh pleeeeeease keep writing! RavenxRobin all the way! I love your writing style, you would think Raven would be unrealistic with her smiling and wearing different clothes (I never liked the fanfictions that changed raven like she isn't good enough) but you intigraded it in a very rational way, I truely believe this is what Raven would act like if she show emotions. You set everything up perfectly, didn't make the characters cruel, stayed true to everyone (especially Cyborg, masterfully done) and developed a great plot. I really want to see how this ends, I'll keep it on my list and wait! Thank you for putting the time in to write this!
Avamys chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Please update! Luv SpeedyRae!
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Love it! Pls update soon!
iloveboybands chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
I love this so much!
I'm torn between speedy/raven and robin/raven but I REALLY REALLY like speedy and raven. They are just so cuteeeee .
Like the couple you look at and your all like "I want that."
Robin should've acted when he got the chance *snaps fingers in a Z formation, head rotation*
But SPEEEDDDDYYYYY *screams at the top of my lungs* love me!
I mean if I can't have robin or red x I should at least get speedy right?
But I want raven to have him.
HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLER MY NAME. CALL CYBORG.
I want him to be my brother ;_; wahh
Michelle3raefic chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
please continue this story, I understand you do not have time and I also understand that ou are very hardworking because you an working two jobs and manage to study I really do hope you consider writing not much as just a hobby but also as something that you can for sure make money on. so just saying but please continue this story im very interested in seeing how you end it I love the idea of speedy and rae but also robin and rae so why not leave it to a fight for raven and see of she tells them both her feelings and how she has grown fond of them it will be an amazing strory however you end it because your imagination and creativity are Flawless.
Ebyenvloed chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
okay... when I started this story I didn't really like Speedy and was looking for a RobRae story (as there aren't much KFRae stories...) but somehow you made Speedy grow on me and now I like him and do ship him with Raven! Even though I would really like a Speedy/Rae ending I still like your story, I don't mind a RobRea ending and I also really hope that Cy doesn't kill Speedy..!