Reviews for The Development of Raven
Are you going to finish it, it is a really good story?
Blake chapter 18 . 2/4
I know that it's been years but please write more I love this so much. I really hope you post more and continue it as a robrae however I do see the idea of speedy and raven. Please update soon.
This story is a pretty okay Raven/Speedy story. Not sure why it's listed as Raven/Robin, since after the first chapter the only hint of Raven/Robin is painfully shoehorned in, usually a mention once every three chapters of "oh and by the way she still has a crush on robin".
sssbbbb chapter 18 . 1/10
continue plz!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
Hurry up I wanna know what happens I love this fic so much just make it snappy!
ParadiseWolf14 chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
I was looking through my favorites and saw this, re-read it, and then realized it was still not finished when I reached the end. It would just be awesome if you updated, I'd love to read this through to the end. (:
Oolalah chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
I love this! Plz continue, yeah I agree. I usually love Rae x rob but the way u put speedy in this story just makes me like Rae x speedy more. :( I love the way u have written your story so far and love the cyborg and Raven sibling thing going on in there.
Badbay chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Ok so I gotta spam now pleaseeee finish
Badbay chapter 18 . 7/13/2016
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2016
Pleaseeeeeeeeee update I need to know what happened to robin and Raven.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2016
Please update pleaseeeeeee
TheFunnyMonkey chapter 18 . 7/2/2016
Please update at some point Q_Q i need an ending, you cant just leave it like this!
mayvicbot chapter 18 . 6/23/2016
You know I had never pictured Speedy and Raven as a couple but in this story made me think that it could actually work.
Satisfied Reader chapter 18 . 5/7/2016
Come back! Please. We must see the drama unfold! Please!
F chapter 9 . 4/30/2016