Reviews for The Development of Raven
kiniro-cat chapter 18 . 7/30
I KNEW I shouldn't have read a incomplete fic, especially one that hasn't been updated in years. but I thought I'd just read it cuz it sounded interesting and had a lot of favorites. I should have listened. as soon as I read the first chapter, I was hooked. I still am. and I still am hoping so hard you'll update this. I really love it. really interesting plot and writing. I love Robin and raven and I like speedy and raven. but a rob Rae speedy triangle is the absolute best. I hope you consider updating.
rhapsodicxheiress chapter 1 . 4/18
Aqualad is acting like the twins' father
rhapsodicxheiress chapter 18 . 4/16
Oh my. RobRae is my OTP [and forever will be], yet you've made me see SpeedyRae in a new light. That's good, right?
anna chapter 18 . 4/12
i actually love the pair raven and robin 3 cant wait for update
I'm particularly interested in the BBRae pairing;);)
vxllamaslyer chapter 18 . 3/19
NO! I need more! I have to know what happens next. Does she hook up with Speedy? Does she have that talk with Robin? And how does a relationship work out for her once in one with one of them?
Are you going to finish it, it is a really good story?
Blake chapter 18 . 2/4
I know that it's been years but please write more I love this so much. I really hope you post more and continue it as a robrae however I do see the idea of speedy and raven. Please update soon.
This story is a pretty okay Raven/Speedy story. Not sure why it's listed as Raven/Robin, since after the first chapter the only hint of Raven/Robin is painfully shoehorned in, usually a mention once every three chapters of "oh and by the way she still has a crush on robin".
sssbbbb chapter 18 . 1/10
continue plz!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
Hurry up I wanna know what happens I love this fic so much just make it snappy!
ParadiseWolf14 chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
I was looking through my favorites and saw this, re-read it, and then realized it was still not finished when I reached the end. It would just be awesome if you updated, I'd love to read this through to the end. (:
Oolalah chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
I love this! Plz continue, yeah I agree. I usually love Rae x rob but the way u put speedy in this story just makes me like Rae x speedy more. :( I love the way u have written your story so far and love the cyborg and Raven sibling thing going on in there.
Badbay chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Ok so I gotta spam now pleaseeee finish
Badbay chapter 18 . 7/13/2016