Reviews for Keeping Faith
Bitchamon chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is SOO adorable, I'll cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Fuckin' PERFECT. I loved every bit of this so much! Great work!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awesome! 3
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
CRYING. because they are perfect together, and skfnfkvhdkcndkckeld.
I have no other words, because this is just fantastic.

FAN-FUCKINGLY-TASTIC.
seriously.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
XD
Hiruma is a fckin good boyfriend though XD
buddybuddy96 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was AMAZING! *splutters* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SINCE I'VE BECOME OBSESSED WITH HIRUMAMO? I f-ing love this. No words can describe how much I loved this. NOw, I must go look at your other stories.
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love how this can easily be played in my head. :) Mamori's stubbornness (at times) and Hiruma's subtle way to show he cared when she was crying, how angry Mamori was when Hiruma was planning to leave without telling her... It just makes me puff up with happiness. I also love how you easily fast forwarded without disrupting the flow.

Thank you for this wonderful oneshot. :)
Unknown007 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I've read that story before, but I can't remember if I left a review, so here I go

You caught their personalities AMAZINGLY well! Even we all want kisses and hugs and loveely moments all the time, it just doesn't sit well with HiruMamo. But what you've written catches exactly how it would be, if it does happen. Good job, you totally deserve the praise! *and kick in the butt, courtesy of Hiruma kekeke*

Bye

Gaara's cherry
BeTraYaL chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
quite is different with 'quit' or 'quiet'...

good story tho,
Amane chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Ho!

Chou Chuite!
Sanded Silk chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
niice ]
EternalLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
ah, there are too few hiru/mamo fics out there! but the few, like yours, are really great! u were able to fast forward to important events without making the story seem choppy, which is great. _ please continue to write more hiru/mamo stories!
MONST3R chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
no words can describe this, i love it!
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
... D'AW! That was too darn cute. I was grinning like an idiot at the end of part 10 because it was SO Hiruma.

They were both amazingly in character, in fact, which I consider really hard with these two (especially Hiruma).

Anyways, great job