Reviews for Digital Genesis
NoRatCat chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Finally got around to reading this. Super sorry for the long wait, but life has a way of getting in front of you. If that makes sense. But I don't have a large vocabulary so what I just said probably sounds like nonsense haha.

I really enjoyed this chapter. It was light but it established some character interaction. I liked how Nyaromon's partner is averted towards being close to another. I would probably have to go back and get reacquainted with the story when I can. I wish there were more stories about the original Digidestined. I've seen so many end prematurely and I would hate for you to end it. I hope you will continue this and keep going. I myself often felt discouraged while writing my story. But I kept going, and I know you can to.

BTW; if you are still thinking about evolutions for their digimon's Champion forms, I think that Devidramon could be a good Champion form for Devidramon. Just a suggestion. Frankly from our talks I saw some good ideas for evolutions, but if you wanted alternatives or just needed a second opinion, I would be happy to help. Once again, great chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
I checked this story on a whim! I remembered reading it awhile ago and decided 'I'm gonna read it just for kicks' and boom update. It sounds like you're going to continue with it, so I think Ill check in sometime :)
Nex the Slayer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
You've gotten a lot of good reviews! Kudos!

I don't mean to be critical of your story (I haven't read all of it, just the first two chapters), and while I haven't read the whole thing yet, there were a few things I noticed...

The "Wall of Fire" that was in the TV show wasn't meant to be an origin for the crests. It's actually a "Firewall", meant to keep bad things out. That's why Apocalymon came from behind it.

Another thing I noticed were the names... Roka, Benji, Renji, Jeri, and Yumi... were four of them supposed to rhyme? It just seemed a little odd, that's all.

I'm not saying you should change these things, I'm just... I have a little OCD, so a have to at LEAST mention it.

Good luck with the rest of the story! Looks good so far!

-Nex
Ravn MTM chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
*dances around you* YAY! you updated! I thought I was going to have to wait FOREVER! YAY YA! Im loveing this story more and more! YAY Renji and Benji. YAY Roka! YAY Yumi YAY Jeri (..er.. did I forget anyone?.. I dont think so..) YAY! Hurry and update again I'm exsited to see what happens of File Island!
NoRatCat chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
I'm glad to see you are continuing the story. Good chapter the classical insult of goggle boy. Now that they know their mission their mission can begin. Can't wait.

Keep it up!
Ravn MTM chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
OMI goodness. I loved the knocking thing. XD.. it made me giggle. I actully think the history part was pretty close. I don't acutlly remember it from teh orginal show but that sounds right...So kudos to you. Keep going. I can't wait for more...
NoRatCat chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Thank you for the dedication. It's good to see them all together now. This story gets better and better.
Ravn MTM chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
*dances for the twins* YAY twins I really liked this chapter! I also like how you used Demidevimon as a good guy. I've always had a soft spot for him. so again I enjoyed it and will be waiting for chapt. 6.
NoRatCat chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Yay DemiDevimon! Looks like great minds think alike huh? So I guess that leaves two other DD's left. Good chapter and I like the concept of the whole crying while possessed thing.
Ravn MTM chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Haha! twins!...aw...T.T Poor Roka. I really like him too. but his low self confedence really makes me want to hug him and tell him its ok...DX.. *huggles her image of Roka* I LOVE YOU!...yes Im odd... XD...So I am liking this story more and more. YAY I can't wait for the next chapter. TWINS! I love Twins! XD...so I took your advice on my story My Angel, and I'm fixing the suicide part. I don't know if it'll be any better but now it involves rain YAY. so thanks for the advice, and YAY Twins!... Poor Roka I hope his life gets better...
NoRatCat chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Tsukaimon eh? I like the alternate rookie form. The beginning did make me hungry though. Nice chapter and I think you should just stick with the Renji Benji idea you have.

Again nice work.
NoRatCat chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
You're very welcome for the review. Kind of flattered that my story sort of inspired you. It's good to see that their digimon are with their partners and I can not wait to see how this story unfolds (and what their digimon evolve into).

I recognize good work when I see it and this is definitely good work.

Can't wait to see the next chapter and good luck.
Ravn MTM chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
KYAA! Tsunomon! HAHA! I love you Tsunomon AND twins! KYAA! *glom* you. are. amazing!...er...sorry...that was odd. So I was hesitent at first, like I said before but YAY I enjoyed it! it was good! I really enjoyed it. Its really good...I like the way you write, its I don't know. Just well written. You have good word choice, great diolog, discription is great, but more discription never hurt anyone. ...oh yeah...don't read Ice... its horrible, its not written well. and - just don't read it... but razor is ok. I don't really like that one either...eww... but its slightly better...Besides that. Your story is good. and I will keep reading. so see you next chapter.
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I like. It's god to see another story based on the five original DD's. I can't wait to see which digimon they get.
Ravn MTM chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hnmm.. I like it, I'm not really one for Oc stories, because a lot of the time people Mary Sue them, so far you've stayed away from that. Not compleatly, but sometimes-like in this case with this story- its inevitable that it'll mary sue slightly. ...AHH twins I love twins! Like Kouji and Kouichi! Haha! I love them! XD.. I really enjoyed-what were their names- benji and Renji - right?- They were very well written for twins. I like them. I have a set of twins but I never use them. A girl and a guy, Mera and Chris. their two of my characters. - but I digress- The only thing that I really have to pick at is in the poem in the beginning. The poem in itself is amazing. I can't write poetry. its to... I don't know.. but I can't, the only thing is its Yin not Ying. thats my only problem...other than that I really like this, it was refreshing for me. I'm very Tai Sora and Yama centric. So I will keep reading good job! XD, (thanks for the reviews. I thought everyone just gave up on me. but I still have someone who reads my stuff YAY!) again, good job and farewell

~ Ravn