Reviews for Coming Home
SapphyreLight chapter 5 . 4/16
Hi there :) not sure if you plan on finishing this story but it's really good! As a sequel it's really cohesive and flows perfectly well from Protecting The Racers, which was also wonderfully done. Just curious if maybe you've posted the finished story somewhere else?
Echosong chapter 5 . 1/23
Love your characterization! And the rest of the story too (I'm a sucker for Rex-returns-home stories). Please update!
Cyber Rogue chapter 1 . 1/2
Please continue! I want to see more brother-bonding time!
JackFrost23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
please update this
bronze andromeda shun chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
I just devoured each and every word in Protecting the Racers and this story. I'm thoroughly pleased with the way you portray the characters, and I think it's truly accurate. Even if you never touch this story again, it will be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, especially for Speed Racer. That being said, if you do ever pick this story up again, I'll be happily reading each update you make!
maya2 chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
This was a good chapter. I'm glad "Alex" and Pops cleared the air. I also like that you gave the real Alex Ryder a persona of his own. I'm almost as sad as Alena and Rex to know he was killed. Or was he? Anywho, if you're still writing than I am still reading. Hope to see a new chapter soon but I don't mind waiting either. Keep up the great writing and finish when you can please.
maya2 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I am making myself stop so I can at least let you know how great this story has been so far. I read the first story and was excited to see you decided to pursue a sequel. You are doing an amazing job of conveying each character's feelings and reactions to Rex being alive. I also love the glimpses into Rex's lost past. It's like watching a sequel to the movie. Really nice job so far. Keep up the great writing.
KatzeIason69 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
hope this story will be or come to a finish one day.:}
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
You know, you're an awesome writer. Both this and Protecting the Racers both started out good and ended well. I've read many stories dealing with Rex Racer, and they start out good too, but the endings are very anti-climactic with Rex telling Speed his identity with no problems, no emotional conflict, nothing. But you have managed not only to start the story well, but you've also ended it well. I loved it, awesome job!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
This is an amazing piece of writing. The story is just awesome, I couldn't stop reading it. The grammar is perfect, there aren't any spelling errors, you nailed the characters perfectly, I just can't find enough good things to say about this.

I have read many fanfiction stories about different people from different movies and tv shows, but this and "Protecting the Racers" both are two of the best I've ever read. Nice Job! : )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OH MY GOSH! I loved this! This is exactly the type of Speed Racer story I've been looking for! Thank You SOOOOO much!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This is really good! I haven't been able to stop reading it since I started "Protecting the Racers" Please make more!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Aww, too bad this isn't finished, but I still enjoyed your writing. Keep up the good work.
juli 8D1819 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
this story is do good. you're going an amazing job with alo the characters and the plot.I hope you finish this someday, since it's been more than an year that you last dada me that there're so few stories in this section.
The Red Fedora chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Fantasic story. Worth the wait:) Thanks for taking the time to put the effort into your plot and characters...you have talent:)