Reviews for Coming Home
JackFrost23 chapter 1 . 3/10
please update this
bronze andromeda shun chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
I just devoured each and every word in Protecting the Racers and this story. I'm thoroughly pleased with the way you portray the characters, and I think it's truly accurate. Even if you never touch this story again, it will be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, especially for Speed Racer. That being said, if you do ever pick this story up again, I'll be happily reading each update you make!
maya2 chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
This was a good chapter. I'm glad "Alex" and Pops cleared the air. I also like that you gave the real Alex Ryder a persona of his own. I'm almost as sad as Alena and Rex to know he was killed. Or was he? Anywho, if you're still writing than I am still reading. Hope to see a new chapter soon but I don't mind waiting either. Keep up the great writing and finish when you can please.
maya2 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I am making myself stop so I can at least let you know how great this story has been so far. I read the first story and was excited to see you decided to pursue a sequel. You are doing an amazing job of conveying each character's feelings and reactions to Rex being alive. I also love the glimpses into Rex's lost past. It's like watching a sequel to the movie. Really nice job so far. Keep up the great writing.
KatzeIason69 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
hope this story will be or come to a finish one day.:}
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
You know, you're an awesome writer. Both this and Protecting the Racers both started out good and ended well. I've read many stories dealing with Rex Racer, and they start out good too, but the endings are very anti-climactic with Rex telling Speed his identity with no problems, no emotional conflict, nothing. But you have managed not only to start the story well, but you've also ended it well. I loved it, awesome job!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
This is an amazing piece of writing. The story is just awesome, I couldn't stop reading it. The grammar is perfect, there aren't any spelling errors, you nailed the characters perfectly, I just can't find enough good things to say about this.

I have read many fanfiction stories about different people from different movies and tv shows, but this and "Protecting the Racers" both are two of the best I've ever read. Nice Job! : )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OH MY GOSH! I loved this! This is exactly the type of Speed Racer story I've been looking for! Thank You SOOOOO much!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This is really good! I haven't been able to stop reading it since I started "Protecting the Racers" Please make more!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Aww, too bad this isn't finished, but I still enjoyed your writing. Keep up the good work.
juli 8D1819 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
this story is do good. you're going an amazing job with alo the characters and the plot.I hope you finish this someday, since it's been more than an year that you last dada me that there're so few stories in this section.
The Red Fedora chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Fantasic story. Worth the wait:) Thanks for taking the time to put the effort into your plot and characters...you have talent:)
Angel Starbeam chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Please continue- when you have the time that is. This is really is a good fic and how it tells Rex's years before Racer X and that he back with the Racers.
Stelmaria chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Aw, this is awesome! Love it.
Aryax chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Hey, I consider your story one of the best the Speed Racer fandom has to offer, particularly the way you handled the reveal... it's an absolutely stunning story.

I know that after all this time you might not be interested in this fandom, or in finishing this story... but I love this story so much that I just have to ask.

Would yo be interested in this prompt? Or maybe know someone who might be?

We all know how Rex changed his face and became X to protect his family... well how about someone out to hurt the Racers has someone learn all about Rex and the family, and then send someone who has had surgery to look like Rex to infiltrate the Racers. Everyone is taken in, even Speed is convinced for a while his brother's back, or is maybe unsure but starts to doubt. Due to this, Speed starts distancing himself, maybe the family thinks he's jealous... He gets reckless in the tracks, or just becomes agitated enough that X starts paying attention.

The rest of it can be found here:

speed_

Once again, I think you're a great author, and even if you aren't interested in the promt... maybe you could give us another chapter in this story?