Reviews for Go West, My Great Aunt Fanny
Crash Overdrive chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
FINALLY, Link grows a spine in one of these. Bravo, Dress, Bravo.
Lord22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I think this is one of my favorite one shots, all things considered. It's short, but really amusing. Thank you for writing this.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ouch! Poor link!

Kamai6
cry you mercy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
YES Link.
KnightOfNevermore chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Finally Link tells those bastards off for giving him all that shit. Poor thing, he never gets a break does he? Loved it. Thanks for writing
Shadsie chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Found this on TV Tropes' Recommends page.

Very cute. I remember thinking like this through several points of the game - through several points of several Zelda games, actually. Indeed, poor Link must have someone to stand up for him. Or at least, he could learn to tell folks off once in a while to take a rest.

My favorite line was about learning from a young age to ignore disembodied voices that tell you to run through things with your sword. You have to wonder if the destined heroes of games ever think about things like that.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Nice little piece.

Not quite the classical Link but I guess even determinators will crack eventually.
Alisara chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Love the fic. I agree. Someone has to stand up for him! Oh, and btw, I think your profile needs an index to sift through all your stories. I mean really, when you've reached the 200 mark, something needs to be done. (Detect the amazed sarcasm there?)
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Fantastic! I love the angry!Link stories where he just tells everybody off.

And when I read "'three miles right, do a rain dance at the tree and then start digging'" I nearly fell off my chair laughing imagining Link doing this crazy dance, waving his hands in the air and shrieking at the top of his lungs in some random language.

XD Loved it!
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
ROTFLMAO!

You could do the whole game and I would never tire of MadAsHell!Link! In other words, DO THE WHOLE GAME LIKE THIS!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
im in ur Story Advertisements thread, reviewin ur fics

In all seriousness (or not, given the nature of the story at hand), I am genuinely amused by what you have so far. There's a definite Douglas Adams vibe to the proceedings, with a hint of Terry Pratchett for good measure. Well-timed, cheeky humor. On the whole, it works quite well to evoke smiles and delighted little guffaws.

It's hard to reccomend anything here because it's a standalone piece. The one issue I can possibly think of is that it doesn't stand well on its own as a singular piece, since a reader will get everything out of it only if they've played Twilight Princess. This, however, is a problem endemic to all fan fiction and is one that I am constantly stymied on how to correct without combining our powers to summon Captain Exposition. And we don't really want to do that, because by and large Captain Exposition sucks.

Anyway: I'm overthinking this. Did I lol? I lol'ed. Mission accomplished. Shine on, you crazy diamond.
ink.bird chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh my God. This was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I'm choking/snorting/dying from laughter. I love the characterization, and I'm very much enjoying Bitch!Link :) Hope to see more of him and B.E. in the future!
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Brilliant! Common sense triumphs over silly video game logic! This was an awesome read.

Good job!
warpedintotwilight chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
A fun read. :D

But, the "Big Echo"?
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
...Link _talks_? I find Snarky!Link (not to say, MadAsHell!Link) to be surprisingly enjoyable; will there be any more interludes between him, Midna and the Big Echo?