Reviews for The Seekers Pet
Deathcomes4u chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh PLEASE tell me you're going to do another chapter of this, at least a rescue perhaps? Some Red angst from this would be really good, the setup is already outstanding. Good dept of emotion, good intensity in such a short span! Plenty of good deep emotions to wallow in with this.
Vedda chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Terrific! There are another chapter?
black luna chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
When are you goind to make another chapter! P.S. Very Sad for Red .
sonofwolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This could use a good proof read.
StSE chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
A very intense scene..

But spell check and proof read a little more next time. And make sure you always cap Seeker.

But all-in-all, fairly well-written and the sentence structure runs fluidly.
Kookaburra chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Very nice! I just found this, and apparently there was a previous version? Is it posted anywhere, or do you still have it? If so, I'd love to read it!
FRAZZY chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OH MY GOD! If Red Alert isn't saved then I will never ever forgive you or the people who enjoy this, it's sick!
Northwestern-Requiem chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
oh, poor Red, I hope Inferno kicks Screamer's ass.
shioji-san chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
HA I finally found you here on FF D Yay you posted this again, although kind of sad to see all the detail from before away but I guess it couldn't be helped huh? I'm so happy to have inspired such an awesome fic *hugs* I love this fic, despite the fact how cruel it is to poor Red. *pokes* Do you plan on continuing this? You know to where the Autobots (or at least Inferno) comes to help him? I really hope you do it be so sad for it to end this way for Red. Anyways I'm glad you reposted this _
Nortstar chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Woo hoo

You put it again

That good 'cos I like this story :D
Ayod chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ew! Man, dis is gross! BAD STARSCREAM! rape ish not cool, bro.

Poor Red! You need ta get outta there dude! I hope his friends can bust him outta there. he needs help quick!
Dragolover1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh please continue with this! I want to see Red Alert with the Constructicons, Combaticons, Stunticons, and any other 'Con you can come up with, please? Update ASAP!
The Greatest Boba Fett Fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Ah! You reposted it! I remember reading this before and then couldn't find it... I'm glad you brought it back. Poor Red, yes, but he should know better, he shouldn't be so cute and helpless. I really enjoyed reading this. If you continue, I have no protests.

Do you have a place where you posted the original? I would like to read it in its entirety again.
No one important chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
O.O...

Holy, dear, sweet Primus... THIS WAS SO GOOD!

You expressed all of the emotions (who doesn't love angst?) and actions well and everybody's favorite paranoid Head of Security was finally given some love (albeit from Starscream and Co.).

Anyway, I was wondering whether or not you were going to write another chapter in addition to this one. This fic could explain how and why Red Alert is so paranoid. It's just an idea and you don't have to go with it, but you might want to look into it.

Please keep writing stories, you have a very good style and I'm curious to see what you can come up with. Good luck with furture writings.

PS. I don't think I'm the only one who wants to see Red Alert "being taken" by Starscream and the Constructicons. :)
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
OMG! I read it again! what the heck is wrong with me T.T but it was good. Will he be rescued by the AUtobots? if so, how will he take it and how will the Autobots react to his abuse and such?