Reviews for The One Thing He Can't Lose
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wee-chesters Dean angst awesome flashback. (:

Loved this little story; the memory was brilliant, but the rest of it was just as good, especially the fact that Missouri was in it, cause she is a little bit wonderful.

Fantastic stuff!

- Coolest Badguy EVER
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This fanfic was terrific! (:

Really enjoyed the way it was plotted.

And the childish, mischievous Sammy. Wish we had that more often on the show. xD
7kstar chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I've read so many of your stories and I love your Characters. Caleb is one of my favorites.

I kept trying to remember why Dean was scared of bears.

It is a lovely switch at the end and the one thing that bothered me from season one was Missouri treating Dean so mean in Season one. So it is nice to see her helping Dean in this one.

Part of me wants to try my hand at writing some of the characters in this AU...but not sure that I will. So I hope you will continue to take care of my fix by writing some more. :)
wnidstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
As always another great review!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I have to agree with you... not sure how its going to happen but Dean needs to be Dean, Captain Onehelluva Big Brother and Damien's best friend...

thanks for this story... still can't believe the season finale... the look on Sam's face at the end...
ellen42 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hey Ridley,

Really love your Brotherhood AU, it's so great to read your fiction where Dean has Caleb looking out for him - someone with the same mindset that Dean has for Sam.

Liked your fiction, wondering what's going to happen in your AU considering what just happened to Dean on the show!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
great!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
great job! thanks so much for writing and posting that...it was awesome (as usual)! i hope dean continues being dean too...i have my fingers crossed :) again, great job...i look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Loved it! I loved the way you melded the preseries bit with Dean back in the present. I always love the preseries ones:) The research about the bear traps was worth it! The chemistry between the three of them was great! Loved the Sam and Caleb playing around with each other. It was a great story to lead up to the deal. Please give me more of your brotherhood stories! BIG fan! Thanks for writing:)
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I loved this. I love Dean's faith in Caleb and Dean. All through the finale I was thinking what would Caleb think, what would Caleb do? I'm really excited to see what you and Tidia plan on doing. I have faith in Sammy and Caleb do. As always awesome job. And I love your characterization of Missouri, perfect!
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
aw, Rid, I thought it was awesome! man, you watched a guy step into a bear trap? and he did it voluntarily? *gasps* poor Dean, it gave me chills just thinking about how much that would suck! but Missouri hitting Caleb with a wooden spoon certainly made me giggle! fantastic story, as usual! :D
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Great story! I loved it. I love the peach cobbler thievery! Hilarious! Especially since I just Knew that Missouri remembered! Awesome!
Trena81 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
What a nice Memorial Day surprise. I, like many I suppose, was hoping for the bear trap story. So this was great for me. I also enjoyed the little mentions of New Mexico and Rose. I'm looking forward to those stories (or story) as well. Feel free to surprise us any time with other stories. I'm okay with the hurt comfort and fluff.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
*sniff sniff* I wasn't expecting to cry my eyes out at the end but i have to say you got me good! I was laughing through tears as Caleb was trying to get Sam and I could totally visualize Sam's smirk LOL omg perfect! AND we got the bear trap story! Thank you thank you thank you! Amazing and wonderful as always... going back to read it again! Great job Rid... ttyl ~ m
GeenaMys2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
*sobs* that was wonderful. In light of everything it is nice to read hope and comfort. Thank you for that.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »