Reviews for Hammerne
itachisbestfriend644 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Omg this was excellent! There's no other words for me to describe the pure amazingness that this story was! So sweet and sentimental and just... AWWW! 3 Great job!
TessoMesso chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OMG! Fantastic! It was perfect! I loved it! Keep up the good work!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awww Soren cares a lot for Ike, he's so sweet!
lunar koi chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
ah! kawaii! i luv this story, good job on it!
The Unhelpful Hint chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
this story is so beautiful and intricate, like everything else you write!
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Letting Tormod burn things, I bet he was doing cartwheels.

This was really cute, Soren must be truly devoted to Ike. _
Ether-Cloud chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I'm not partial to Ike/Soren either, as I prefer them to be friends/brothers but I have to say that this was a good read, and it was still tasteful to my reading-senses. XD Very nice job. :3 You've earned my review and my fav.
Loyalflame chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I'm really late... but I'm reviewing anyway, just because it was so amazing. :) I normally don't like Ike and Soren together, but this was written wonderfully. I love it.
Kopitar chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I really really loved this :) The whole thing was adorable! Poor Soren, working himself so hard over a sword. Hehe! So cute xD
Peeche chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow. One of the best Ike/Soren fics I've read. It's very well-written, and it seems rather unique! Cheers!
NejiKikyoAnimeRose chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, that was so sweet! I completely love this pairing! It's so adorable! You described everything beautifully! It's inspired me to write my own IkexSoren fic! ;D
Nadramon chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Never enough Ike/Soren fics out there... Thanks for writing this one, I really enjoyed it!

My, this was so damn CUTE! *.* I have no idea whether I prefer harsh or clumsy Soren... Either way, the pairing rules! I love the way that brat thinks: 'I know that what I'm doing doesn't make any sense, but since it's for you, to me, it does.' *melts* That lad's impossible and I love him for it. (Ike definitely does, too.)

XD I never could bring myself to break that sword, either. Stupid sentimentalism... But it makes video games all the more enjoyable. By the way, the spoilers didn't bother me in the least, even though I haven't finished the game just yet. (I WANNA SEE THE A SUPPORT!) Other fics had already made me aware of Soren's genealogy anyway. (I wasn't expecting that at all, but oh well. I like the idea. Poor Soren.)

I hope you're planning on writing more fics of that kind! Should another Ike/Soren from you come out, I'm definitely going to be there. And while I'm at it, welcome in my favs! :)
Suzuriin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was just lovely :) One of the best fanfics about IkexSoren I've read, to be honest.

Great job, A
Idrinkyourmilkshake chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aww, this was so freaking adorable...

(It kinda reminds me of one part in Revolutionary Girl Utena, what with Utena's raw hands... certainly a different situation but it reminded me of it nonetheless, heh.)

M... tasty fluff. I like.
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
aww I loved this :)... you did like.. Uberly extremely ecstaticaly awesome _...but yer awesome.. thanks fer putting this up its really really good!

-Emeral